Tons of stuff with no value... maybe a third. I still have a good portion of my collection not input, but here so far:

Minimum : $29,127.59

Median : $40,670.45

Maximum : $59,187.58

Now, I have seen several collections on VC that break triple digits.

How many records do you have? I've got ~1,000 with around 150-200 of them being 7"s.

The woman training me to take her position asked if I could come in at 6am for a few days. That would require me to get up at 430. I said 'yeah it'll suck but I can do it' and everyone laughed. I wasn't even kidding, that is going to suck hardcore.

I've bought my first christmas jumper of the year to cheer myself up for a rainy Monday morning.

I now need some ridiculously fluffy christmas socks.

I'm embracing the festivities 100% this year.

Yay! Christmas themed clothes.

I finally found Jimmy's christmas sweater. It has bells on it and jingles when he walks, he's so mad about it. It's glorious.

The woman training me to take her position asked if I could come in at 6am for a few days. That would require me to get up at 430. I said 'yeah it'll suck but I can do it' and everyone laughed. I wasn't even kidding, that is going to suck hardcore.

I work at 6am. 2 years in coming in at that time and I still fucking can't stand it. 

I have respect for you early risers.

I'm already going to bed at 930 every night. If I switched to 6am daily I'd have to go to bed at 8 and would never see jimmy (barely see each other on weekdays now) or get to hang out with frank! Momma needs her sleep.

I have horrible insomnia... been living with it for decades at this point.

Insomnia sounds like one of the most frustrating things to deal with. There's this girl on my facebook who abuses the term, every time she can't sleep... 'hello insomnia' and 'I hate insomnia'.

Idk if its because we are gals, but this happens to me all the time. I'll be brutally honest, but people think I'm joking.

Last week my boss had the balls to ask me to get him a CD out of the supply cabinet. As if his legs were broken or something. I delivered him the CD and said "you're crazy if you think I'm doing this all the time." & He started laughing. I was like "No, I'm serious, I've got things to do" as I walked away and he continued to laugh.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic