I saw some pics you posted over your weekend! It looks like you had a lot of fun seeing jew!! Makes me jealous!! :D

I did!! I was so happy haha. We had a nice weekend up in Sleepy Hollow, too. We did two walking tours - one of Tarrytown and one of the Sleepy Hollow Cemetery. We also hiked along the paths at The Stone Barnes and did a haunted walk at Horseman's Hollow. :)

I did!! I was so happy haha. We had a nice weekend up in Sleepy Hollow, too. We did two walking tours - one of Tarrytown and one of the Sleepy Hollow Cemetery. We also hiked along the paths at The Stone Barnes and did a haunted walk at Horseman's Hollow. :)

Oooooh!! Now I'm extra jealous! I bet the weather was wonderful too!

Oooooh!! Now I'm extra jealous! I bet the weather was wonderful too!

It really was. On Saturday it was a bit warm. We worked up a sweat at The Stone Barns. But on Sunday, other than it being a bit windy, the temperature was perfect. I did have to bundle up last night though for Horseman's Hollow. I survived most of the day with just a zip up hoodie, but it dropped to the low 50s after 5pm so I wore my Northface over my hoodie and sported both hoods along with gloves for the haunted walk through lol.

It really was. On Saturday it was a bit warm. We worked up a sweat at The Stone Barns. But on Sunday, other than it being a bit windy, the temperature was perfect. I did have to bundle up last night though for Horseman's Hollow. I survived most of the day with just a zip up hoodie, but it dropped to the low 50s after 5pm so I wore my Northface over my hoodie and sported both hoods along with gloves for the haunted walk through lol.

Hahaha. Awwwww. I'm pretty really excited about our weather getting a little cooler, I love wearing hoodies. So many extra pockets!! :)

That sounds incredible!!! I too am super jealous!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic