I have many opinions on Community. It's my favorite show since Arrested Development.

Moving was whatever. I just KEPT FINDING SHIT that I needed to pack so it took forever. The drive went by in a flash so that was good. The ex wanted to have a serious and heartfelt goodbye. We got all sad and stuff. It was a bummer. Buuuuuuut Im going to hangout with that girl I mentioned the other day RIGHT NOW.

I have many opinions on Community. It's my favorite show since Arrested Development.

Moving was whatever. I just KEPT FINDING SHIT that I needed to pack so it took forever. The drive went by in a flash so that was good. The ex wanted to have a serious and heartfelt goodbye. We got all sad and stuff. It was a bummer. Buuuuuuut Im going to hangout with that girl I mentioned the other day RIGHT NOW.

Community is easily, in my opinion, the best show ever made. It has somehow passed Scrubs, Seinfeld, Arrested Development, and other of my favorites. There is just something about that show. The writing is just plain amazing. One example is how throughout the Halloween episodes they say "Beetlejuice". The third time it happens, you can see a dude dressed as Beetlejuice walk by in the background. That is just plain fucking awesome. A three season joke. JUST FOR ONE REFERENCE! Ugh. So good. I could talk forever about my love for this show. Plus Alison Brie.

tumblr_ml4aordGpu1qd1agyo1_500.gif

Community is easily, in my opinion, the best show ever made. It has somehow passed Scrubs, Seinfeld, Arrested Development, and other of my favorites. There is just something about that show. The writing is just plain amazing. One example is how throughout the Halloween episodes they say "Beetlejuice". The third time it happens, you can see a dude dressed as Beetlejuice walk by in the background. That is just plain fucking awesome. A three season joke. JUST FOR ONE REFERENCE! Ugh. So good. I could talk forever about my love for this show. Plus Alison Brie.

tumblr_ml4aordGpu1qd1agyo1_500.gif

SO GLAD SOMEONE BROUGHT UP THE BEETLEJUICE THING

Everyone is familiar with Donald Glover's Internet comedy troupe Derrick Comedy, right? If not watch all their videos and then their movie Mystery Team. Mystery Team is up there with Ghostbusters, Wet Hot American Summer, Hot Rod, and Djmb and Dumber as far as best comedies ever go.

I have seen Mystery Team and I legit peed a few drops laughing. I have not seen any other movie listed.

Everyone is familiar with Donald Glover's Internet comedy troupe Derrick Comedy, right? If not watch all their videos and then their movie Mystery Team. Mystery Team is up there with Ghostbusters, Wet Hot American Summer, Hot Rod, and Djmb and Dumber as far as best comedies ever go.

Your list is missing Airplane! And Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein

Airplane!

Blazing Saddles

MASH

Young Frankenstein

Goodfellas

Alien

An American Werewolf in London

Animal House

The Godfather

Lost In Translation

The Royal Tenenbaums

Glory

Excalibur

White Christmas

The Man Who Fell To Earth

Seven Samurai

Yojimbo

Sanjuro

The Hidden Fortress

Gojira

The Seventh Seal

The Magnificent Seven

Airplane!

Blazing Saddles

MASH

Young Frankenstein

Goodfellas

Alien

An American Werewolf in London

Animal House

The Godfather

Lost In Translation

The Royal Tenenbaums

Glory

Excalibur

White Christmas

The Man Who Fell To Earth

Seven Samurai

Yojimbo

Sanjuro

The Hidden Fortress

Gojira

The Seventh Seal

The Magnificent Seven

Goodfelllas, Alien, Animal House and An American Werewolf I have all seen. I have both Werewolves on vhs.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic