Oh I know. I actually really enjoy smoking, I just dont want to end up gasping for air in a shitty hospital bed when I'm older. Decisions decisions.

I smoked waaaaaaaaay too much.  I've felt so much better since I quit.  I really do recommend it.  And this is coming from a guy who's old response to "you should quit smoking" was "go fuck yourself".

I smoked waaaaaaaaay too much.  I've felt so much better since I quit.  I really do recommend it.  And this is coming from a guy who's old response to "you should quit smoking" was "go fuck yourself".

I'm about a 1/2-1 pack a day. You're right, when I quit I felt a ton better. Food tasted better. My lungs loved me. But stress man, stress. I dont know how else to combat it. I dont smoke much weed anymore but that def fucked with my lungs too.

I'm about a 1/2-1 pack a day. You're right, when I quit I felt a ton better. Food tasted better. My lungs loved me. But stress man, stress. I dont know how else to combat it. I dont smoke much weed anymore but that def fucked with my lungs too.

I just started punching baby seals to deal with the stress

We have reached a stagnant point in the conversation. Someone jump in and add some interesting perspective or shift it entirely from masturbation, smoking, Anna Kendrick, and Rex Manning.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

whats everbodys Xmas plans?

I'm going to suffer through my inlaws xmas eve celebration, then go home and watch Die Hard or Home Alone (drunkenly) and lounge. Then go BACK to their house for gift exchange Xmas day, and then whatever other place my wife drags me to, then snowboard lessons this weekend. Wahoo!

Y tu?

I'm going to suffer through my inlaws xmas eve celebration, then go home and watch Die Hard or Home Alone (drunkenly) and lounge. Then go BACK to their house for gift exchange Xmas day, and then whatever other place my wife drags me to, then snowboard lessons this weekend. Wahoo!

Y tu?

Sounds infrequently delightful (the drunk movies & snowboarding)

Gonna hang with my mom & sis eve/day, get baked, eat a bunch, watch 22 Jump St, Lethal Weapon, Die Hard etc... & do my best to help them through this first Xmas without my dad.

Oh, and as the anti-claus, I'm going to steal everyone's presents & start a giant bonfire.

Hohohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sounds infrequently delightful (the drunk movies & snowboarding) YES.

Gonna hang with my mom & sis eve/day :), get baked 8D , eat a bunch :D, watch 22 Jump St (So funny), Lethal Weapon, Die Hard- nuff said etc... & do my best to help them through this first Xmas without my dad. :( sorry dude

All in all, sounds like you have it figured out. If you get bored with EPIC action movies (how, right?) call upon Anna via Pitch Perfect and laugh (even after like 30 times it's still funny as hell)

Sounds infrequently delightful (the drunk movies & snowboarding) YES.

Gonna hang with my mom & sis eve/day :), get baked 8D , eat a bunch :D, watch 22 Jump St (So funny), Lethal Weapon, Die Hard- nuff said etc... & do my best to help them through this first Xmas without my dad. :( sorry dude

All in all, sounds like you have it figured out. If you get bored with EPIC action movies (how, right?) call upon Anna via Pitch Perfect and laugh (even after like 30 times it's still funny as hell)

I rented Pitch a couple years ago solely cuz Anna. I couldnt believe how much I absolutely loved it. I was like dammit, I'm a 30yo dude & I love this movie about acapella singers? Can't wait for part 2

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic