I rented Pitch a couple years ago solely cuz Anna. I couldnt believe how much I absolutely loved it. I was like dammit, I'm a 30yo dude & I love this movie about acapella singers? Can't wait for part 2

Yeah. My wife watches is it pretty much any time it's on TV. It's her hysterical background noise that eventually steals her attention from whatever she's doing and implores her eyeballs to direct themselves to the screen. It's magical to witness.

Don't worry, I'll be by your place nab your goodies. Ooops, that wasnt supposed to sound that way.

Will start a special FoDo bonfire just for you guys.

:D I have an idea! I literally (JUST YESTERDAY) received a collegiate fire pit yesterday from my Grandmother and aunt. Why don't you bring others' nabbed goodies to my abode and we'll burn 'em in that.

Yeah. My wife watches is it pretty much any time it's on TV. It's her hysterical background noise that eventually steals her attention from whatever she's doing and implores her eyeballs to direct themselves to the screen. It's magical to witness.

:D I have an idea! I literally (JUST YESTERDAY) received a collegiate fire pit yesterday from my Grandmother and aunt. Why don't you bring others' nabbed goodies to my abode and we'll burn 'em in that.

I am there!

This is exactly what happens to me when Pitch Perfect is on TV. Must be a girl thing, but IT'S SO DAMN GOOD!!!

SO DAMN GOOD is the most important thing. ;)  Love those funny ladies!!! I think I've seen almost every Anna Kendrick movie except Twilight. She was incredible in Rocket Science and I have been enamored with her ever since.  :wub:

She's in Twilight?

Dammit, now I have to watch Twilight <_<

So guess who's hiding in the bathroom for the last 20 mins of his shift?

No shame at all

Don't blame you. I'll occasionally sneak to the bathroom & rest for 15-20mins.

She's in Twilight?

Dammit, now I have to watch Twilight <_<

NOOOOOOOO!! DONT DO IT!!! I don't think she will mind. lol

As for Christmas....Christmas Eve is spent with my bf's family. We eat an early feast, have some drinks, get stoned and open gifts. After the kids leave, then we will continue to party and probably play some Cards Against Humanity . My bf has the best family ever!!!  Christmas day we will go spend time with my mom, dad and sister. Presents in the morning then a late lunch. Lots of boozing. I've already got my cocktails all planned out!  

giphy.gif

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic