please mail me some of these goodies.

if i can figure out things that won't get destroyed/go bad in the mail, i will definitely do this!

i made mike a bunch of beer-infused peanut brittle for xmas. would definitely be willing to send some yummy treats to my small talk homies, but need to figure out what i can mail :(

I've been a vegetarian for 16 years now, but when I was a kid I always loved this yellow can of Bacon my parents would make.  The brand was Star or Celebrity or something like that and it was just heart attack inducing bacon but, damn if I didn't love it.

wait wait wait...hold the phone. CANNED BACON?!!!!

as someone who sleeps with a giant stuffed bacon every night, i am highly offended by this. 

What can I say my family was most definitely not foodies.

The only place my parents could get the canned bacon was up north at Pamida or Woolworths.  When they'd go up to the cottage they stock up on it.

Still shocked that I didn't have a heart attack eating like I did growing up.

yes sir they are indeedy. It was all karma anyway because literally EVERY SINGLE GIRL I dated in highschool was cheated on by me up until that one. So I was garbage too, but I was innocent in that relationship. Plus, with every girl I dated before her I was <16, so it didn't really matter that much. It's kind of expected in HS, amirite? ...or just a dick?

yes sir they are indeedy. It was all karma anyway because literally EVERY SINGLE GIRL I dated in highschool was cheated on by me up until that one. So I was garbage too, but I was innocent in that relationship. Plus, with every girl I dated before her I was <16, so it didn't really matter that much. It's kind of expected in HS, amirite? ...or just a dick?

Im not sure its expected (Ive never cheated), but I dont think you're a dick either. Just young, dumb & full of cum. Ok, maybe you were a dick?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic