I finally broke down and bought a bed. I've been sleeping on my couch or a futon for the last 13 years. Now I can't sleep fall asleep. Figure I just have to get used to having a mattress. I've almost never slept on an actual mattress in my whole life. As a kid I had a waterbed.

My best friend sleeps on the floor. He has a sleeping bag or some kind of padding under him usually. I think it's very strange. He had a bed in his last apartment, but only guests used it. He got rid of it when he moved last because he only keeps what he can fit in his Jeep. Works for him.

That new Death Cab Song is the only thing that has put a smile on my face today. I just don't even want to get out of bed anymore. 

I also really want bacon now for some reason. 

:(

this makes me sad. let me know if i can do anything to help.

if i could send you real bacon right now, i would, but since i can't, a dancing bacon gif is the best i got :/

happy_bouncy_bacon_by_kerothestrange-d5a

Hi guys!

Will- who does the plaque belong to (originally)?

cheeseballz(deep)- i smirked at your joke, but it was kinda cheesy

James- you're right about ^, but ya know I am lame so I laughed

theme-nom

Mic- hi. long time no chat.

youinreverse- .tahc on emit gnol .ih

It looks like a distribution company. Not a band member

I got rear ended the other day while driving a rented vehicle in another state on company business. I'm probably more mad than the guy that hit me because of all the work it's making for me. I was stopped at a red light! Stopped! How do you not notice a Suburban stopped in front of you?!

I got rear ended the other day while driving a rented vehicle in another state on company business. I'm probably more mad than the guy that hit me because of all the work it's making for me. I was stopped at a red light! Stopped! How do you not notice a Suburban stopped in front of you?!

huwpk8mpw8z7yatxevdk.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic