I am a huge fan of eggs. My lady doesn't like eggs at all.  It's actually funny.

Eggs are great, plus super healthy since they contain all the building blocks needed to make a chicken. It is kinda gross to think about what they are too much though.

Eggs are great, plus super healthy since they contain all the building blocks needed to make a chicken. It is kinda gross to think about what they are too much though.

This reminds me of that old saying "which do you cook first, the egg or the chicken?" Where the obvious answer is "chicken" because eggs cook way fast.

that's the saying right?

This reminds me of that old saying "which do you cook first, the egg or the chicken?" Where the obvious answer is "chicken" because eggs cook way fast.

that's the saying right?

I believe you are correct, well sounds good to me.

fur eels tho...Next time I am cooking the bacon way more first and making bacon bits to sprinkle throughout the batter. I will also be making a select few with bourbon barrell aged maple syrup, just to see how that goes. I will report back at that time.

YES. bacon bits in the batter is definitely the way to go. the strips tend to work better for waffles though! 

also, you just reminded me that i've got a box of chocolate-bacon chip pancake mix that needs to be made soon. 

My brain is doing that thing where it makes me sad and anxious for no reason. I'm not used to doing so well and my brain doesn't know how to handle not being sad.

My life is fucking fantastic right now. So what the fuck, brain?

My brain does this too and I keep imagining the worst and I would like to just enjoy the happiness without trying to prepare myself and embrace for the worst.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic