PO: The Rival Mob - Mob Justice

Seriously? Pretty sure The Rival Mob has been selling out their stuff since they started releasing albums and they were reviewed highly in MRR for their last 7 inch. So yeah, a new release by them is like HOAX chucking out a next album.

yeah, i know that and so far i could always score their limited stuff.

i think it is different this time.

hope this doesn't sell out in preorder. i want to buy this from a german distro and save some money.

I thought the tape was sold out? Either way I was just able to put an order for one in, so it looks like some are back up. Also, I read that a few distros will have a very small amount of the Green around release date.

cool, checked revHQ earlier today and a few minutes ago...i always miss the tape.

which distros will get sea foam green?

i assumed that, because it sold out too quick.

http://www.theb9.com/thread/899893/the-rival-mob-mob-justice-preorders-up-on-revhq-com-posted-on-theB9-board/1

OP looks like hes an REV employee. He didn't say which distros, but he did mention some physical stores in DC and Boston. 

thanks for the information, but damn...i am from the old world.

and i also thought they put up more copies of the mob justice promo tape...this one rather looks like the full-length as a cassette.