The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Guys,

I apologize if I am driving this thread off topic, but is there a recommended place to purchase the Tom Whalen little mermaid poster? I was thinking of picking it up for my girlfriend, I realize ill be paying more.

Thanks!

Yikes, didn't realize this print is selling for around $100 over original cost. Wish I would have known at the time of the drop, would have gotten it for you.

tumblr_lqodulLJsy1qirdq0o1_500.gif

As for Whalen's Little Mermaid - might want to wait until it ships? I am always wary of buying on the aftermarket before anyone actually has them in hand. Anyone selling it now is flipping it, pure and simple.

I love AT so much!

Makes sense. the only one on ebay is variant and those usually go for more and her bday isnt till late november. If any on you mondoheads know someone selling one, no reasonable offer refused!

Thanks!

tumblr_lqodulLJsy1qirdq0o1_500.gif

As for Whalen's Little Mermaid - might want to wait until it ships? I am always wary of buying on the aftermarket before anyone actually has them in hand. Anyone selling it now is flipping it, pure and simple.

Flipping is shockingly accepted in the print community. Good rule of thumb is to wait out the storm for a while though, the price should probably come down a bit.

Everyone who has pre-ordered Mondo vinyl in the past from amazon gotten theirs? I never trust amazon with Ltd. vinyl so I always skip their pre-orders on shit that isn't readily available.

Id hate for it to sellout on Mondo while waiting for an Amazon order that potentially may never come (though id bet they're pressing at least as many as their Drive OST). Good price though if you're willing to risk it. Plus usually you get the Mondo pre-order before the retail release date (emphasis on the word "usually").

Is November 26th the day these are expecting to ship, or the day they're going up for pre-order on Mondo?

I'm assuming shipping date cause it wouldn't make sense for the Halloween soundtrack to go up after Halloween.

Probably neither. Its probably the retail release date which is typically well after the Mondo online sale.

My new bags ;)FINAL-5.jpg

Also, amazon pre-orders are a crapshoot. Depends how many copies the warehouse near you gets etc.. I ordered one because I'm jot sure how rough the Mondo drop will be and you can always cancel amazon.

Mondo drop wont be rough. Never has been for vinyl. Damn, didn't know you could get non-Halloween themed prints, would have went with straight Horkey art prints had that been the case... Nesting, To Harrow a Naif, Whale Bone Grove and Only Death Is Real would have been my picks.