Green Day - Tre yellow vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

I am honestly glad it got delayed this much cause I am now pretty sure I don't want it. I think its better than the others but the trilogy as a whole just is not really worth it for me to own on vinyl. I wanted the trilogy just to have but when tracks are missing and this bs starts to happen it makes the whole thing seem less appealing. Honestly I really wish I could still enjoy green day like I used to and besides a few tracks nothing they have had since AI imo has been worth owning on any physical format.

I am honestly glad it got delayed this much cause I am now pretty sure I don't want it. I think its better than the others but the trilogy as a whole just is not really worth it for me to own on vinyl. I wanted the trilogy just to have but when tracks are missing and this bs starts to happen it makes the whole thing seem less appealing. Honestly I really wish I could still enjoy green day like I used to and besides a few tracks nothing they have had since AI imo has been worth owning on any physical format.

DOS is really good, but story with missing tracks sucks indeed...anyway gotta buy only for for collection purposes.

Just ordered mine too.

Now I'm just worried that Hot Topic will take my 2 orders (Tried twice on Thursday) that got refunded and charge me (since they have them back in stock) and I will receive 3 copies in the mail.

If that happens, I'll just send 2 of them back. 

You got the cancellation emails? Then you won't get the extra copies. Those orders are pretty much nonexistent now in HT's eyes.

got my cancellation email. was using a gift card on this and they didnt credit back the cancelled amount.

gonna rip customer service a new a**hole tommorrow

no offense travis, i know its not your fault... but everytime i order something from hottopic theres a problem ...EVERYTIME

i dunno how they even make money cancelling orders on their own terms that people clearly want to buy...

got my cancellation email. was using a gift card on this and they didnt credit back the cancelled amount.

no offense travis, i know its not your fault... but everytime i order something from hottopic theres a problem ...EVERYTIME

i dunno how they even make money cancelling orders on their own terms that people clearly want to buy...

did you order today?

An order you placed tonight was cancelled?