60+ Shoot To Kill 7" Records... What Can I Do With Them?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted to make sure that everyone received their shipments. Everything was sent out about a week and a half ago so media mail should have arrived by now. I sent everyone tracking info, so if for some reason you had any issues, hit me up and let me know! Glad you guys are enjoying these!

Thanks for ordering!

Hey guys, just wanted to make sure that everyone received their shipments. Everything was sent out about a week and a half ago so media mail should have arrived by now. I sent everyone tracking info, so if for some reason you had any issues, hit me up and let me know! Glad you guys are enjoying these!

Thanks for ordering!

Got mine today. Left you feedback cause you rule! Thanks man!

Got mine today. Left you feedback cause you rule! Thanks man!

Thanks dude! I've been trying to go through and leave everyone feedback. If I missed anyone, or if you didn't post in here but you ordered anyways, just hit me up so I can say something nice about you. And if you guys feel moved to, you can do the same for me. If not, no worries. No blood, no foul.

Thanks again to everyone!

All of the bundles have been sold. We're down to clear and white. Orders will get sent out later this week. 

Also, if you're into Chris Staples, Twothirtyeight, or Discover America, you should check out the other album were selling in our web store. We're stoked to have the opportunity to offer it!

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you wondering about pressing info (if I missed it in the thread, apologies), I did some searching, and found this...

http://forums.livewire-records.com/v5/read.php?1,26869

100 on white

300 on black

600 on clear

Just in case you were wondering.

Sweet thanks I was wondering!

Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I've run out of mailers, so I'm getting more in stock sometime this week / early next week. Once they get here I'll be sure to send everything out! Thanks again for the orders, and if you wouldn't mind, like our facebook page? We're almost at 100 likes! Slow and steady win the race. 

www.facebook.com/somethingtobreak