Ok, so what's up with Midtown reuniting?

I loved Midtown when they were around. I had a friend in Jersey so I always had love for Jersey bands. Over the years though I always felt that Midtown didn't stand up over time. I've started listening to them again and re-fell in love with them. So fill me in on all the speculation about the chances of them reuniting. I never payed attention to it before and now I'm itching for the chance to see them.

I would LOVE a Midtown reunion, but don't see it happening as I'm sure Gabe makes much more money opening for Justin Beiber with Cobra Starship.  I love Midtown, really enjoyed the first 2 Cobra albums.....and not so much lately.  I have got the opportunity to meet (and hang out with) Gabe a few times and he has always been the nicest guy, but he seems to very much be into the sex,drugs and music (sorry cant call the current releases rock and roll) so I can see where some would consider that douchy...

from what i recall, he was in town for a show, one of the housemates had previously madeout with him, she went to his show, they madeout some more, Gabe was like "lol yeah babez, i'll calls ya tomorrow." he never called, she was mega bummed.

i haven't seen this episode in nearly ten years tho....