Black

Oraneg (Euro)

Descension:

Purple

Turquoise

Blue (Euro)

Pic Disc

Right?

Plus SIlver/Gold Deluxe Hardcover with Ascension and Descension I should pay more atttention next time

Big Beige Demos for Ascension on Clear

And total guess but Descension Big Beige Demos for RSD?

Pardon the potential stupidity of this question but how does one get the $15 price for the purple through modlife? I ordered the deluxe already and I can't for the life of me find the $15 option when logged in. Thanks!

Pardon the potential stupidity of this question but how does one get the $15 price for the purple through modlife? I ordered the deluxe already and I can't for the life of me find the $15 option when logged in. Thanks!

It should show as $15 when you click order now as long as you are logged in. Beware of $7 UPS shipping though.

It should show as $15 when you click order now as long as you are logged in. Beware of $7 UPS shipping though.

Unfortunately it did not. Not sure what's up. Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately it did not. Not sure what's up. Thank you for your reply.

Did you order the Hardcover CD or just the Hardcover Vinyl? I ordered both and got the $15 to show but they offered the same deal for Ascension before the Deluxe vinyl was even announced. I wonder if the site is messed up and only counting the Deluxe CD for the discount?

Did you order the Hardcover CD or just the Hardcover Vinyl? I ordered both and got the $15 to show but they offered the same deal for Ascension before the Deluxe vinyl was even announced. I wonder if the site is messed up and only counting the Deluxe CD for the discount?

I think you might be right. I only ordered the deluxe vinyl.

It only applies to the deluxe CD box, not the vinyl box.  I emailed ModLife about this and that was their response.  Also everything is prepackaged so they cant put 2 LPs in a box for the same shipping cost, all of the LPs are in individual mailers already.

It only applies to the deluxe CD box, not the vinyl box.  I emailed ModLife about this and that was their response.  Also everything is prepackaged so they cant put 2 LPs in a box for the same shipping cost, all of the LPs are in individual mailers already.

That's stupid as hell.

Picked up the purple vinyl. I really dislike Modlife though. 

For real. modlife is pretty fucking awful.

That's stupid as hell.

For real. modlife is pretty fucking awful.

Definitely not a fan of modlife. It took me 4 times clicking the "forgot password" link to get a reset password so I could log on to change it and then access the Descension download.

And the first time a few weeks back, I had that same problem it prompts you afterwards to change the password, and yet there was no link in the profile to change it. Until just recently. It's a crapshoot with that place.

I will try today or next few days order the $15 vinyl since I've already gotten the Deluxe CD set and also have the deluxe LP on order.

Yes, it really sucks that this only applies to the CD version.  Who buys CD's anymore anyways?   I missed the show last night but it sounds like the "tour" edition is the purple version.  Hopefully the price is not jacked up at the show.  I wish they'd have some SSTB tour editions with them, but thats wishful thinking.

Definitely not a fan of modlife. It took me 4 times clicking the "forgot password" link to get a reset password so I could log on to change it and then access the Descension download.

And the first time a few weeks back, I had that same problem it prompts you afterwards to change the password, and yet there was no link in the profile to change it. Until just recently. It's a crapshoot with that place.

I will try today or next few days order the $15 vinyl since I've already gotten the Deluxe CD set and also have the deluxe LP on order.

Oh hey they FINALLY have a change password link? I've been using their randomly-generated gibberish one since AUGUST because there was never a change password link.

Oh hey they FINALLY have a change password link? I've been using their randomly-generated gibberish one since AUGUST because there was never a change password link.

Oh yeah. That was my issue as well. Now after you've logged in with the reset password, there is a "change password" link on the right next to your username. Finally!