Attn: My Hardcore Brethren

I really want a copy of the first press of Zen and the art of beating your ass. It came out on a Japanese label and sounds way more fuzzy and loud then the Havoc press. I have only seen a copy of it once and didn't buy like an idiot.

I am going to see MFP, Prisoner Abuse, The Inmates and Rampage tonight in Cambridge. Should be a good time.

http://www.discogs.com/9-Shocks-Terror-Zen-And-The-Art-Of-Beating-Your-Ass/release/3051820

That is the copy I have.

Lately, I've been jamming Turnstile like nobody's business. I can't wait to hear what they have in store for their upcoming release, based on some live footage of a new song it looks like it's gonna be just as catchy as their last 7-inch. 
Check it:

I also just recently got turned on to Rude Awakening, after playing a show with them (which Soul Search and Minus played as well).

Also, has anyone listened to the new Soul Search yet?? they really took the whole "entombed-core"/old-school death metal influenced sound to the next level and it fucking goes. I love it.

Don't sweat it, when I saw them at Chaos, their set was mostly stage banter with songs mixed in. When they did play it was killer, but I must admit the banter was hilarious as well. Weird set.

Definitely try and catch them if the scene stops trippin'.