PO:HRVRD(Formally Harvard) ETR Variant- Cardboard Houses 7" w/unreleased b-side(Parts & labor)

We just put up copies of the "Grey Marbled" ETR variant of HRVRD's 7" of Cardboard Houses.

We have 200 of these and likely will not be repressed, it also includes and unreleased b-side which will not be on the bands upcoming 2nd lp entitled "Parts & Labor". 

Grab one while they are still available, the band copies sold out within a few days 

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/

Harvard-record_large.jpeg

"Band copies"?

Are these available on tour?... or is any variant on tour?

I was hoping to see them Tuesday in Raleigh.

The band took i think 80 copies, 40 from each variant and put some up on their webstore last week which sold out already and i believe should have the others at shows, but I am not 100% sure on that

From HRVRD's Facebook page in the comments of the post about this going on sale a week ago:

"We will have a limited number of these on the upcoming letlive tour. We got 100. Dropped about 15 off at our local record store, we have 40 in our online store, and have sold 25 or 30 at shows so far."

Looks like there are still about 76 left on the cream colored vinyl through MerchNow.

From HRVRD's Facebook page in the comments of the post about this going on sale a week ago:

"We will have a limited number of these on the upcoming letlive tour. We got 100. Dropped about 15 off at our local record store, we have 40 in our online store, and have sold 25 or 30 at shows so far."

Looks like there are still about 76 left on the cream colored vinyl through MerchNow.

There ya go, good call. I was on vacation all of last week so i missed that whole thing

Also- sweet avatar 

anyone know the pressing info on the yellow EVR variant?

So the aforementioned cream colored is the band exclusive?

The Cream variant is out of 250(the band took 100 which sold out already via the band's webstore and one hometown show and then EVR has 150 in their webstore)

• 1 month later...

Okay, hello. I've never posted on this site before but I made an account so that I could ask.

Is there another variant to this 7"?

I got this on cream back in January, but I just came home from university to find another package from MerchNow.

It's like a reddish-peach with black streaks. I had only ordered one copy, and I'm not sure what this is that I'm looking at.

It kind of looks like wine cheese.

Any ideas?

Okay, hello. I've never posted on this site before but I made an account so that I could ask.

I got this on cream back in January, but I just came home from university to find another package from MerchNow.

It's like a reddish-peach with black streaks. I had only ordered one copy, and I'm not sure what this is that I'm looking at.

Any ideas?

The cream was the equal vision variant. The grey marbled was the enjoy the ride variant. Im not aware of another variant but who knows. So youre saying you ordered the cream, came home and found the reddish peach is what was shipped to you? You got pics?

Any ideas?

Post a pic if you can.

• 2 months later...

The cream was the equal vision variant. The grey marbled was the enjoy the ride variant. Im not aware of another variant but who knows. So youre saying you ordered the cream, came home and found the reddish peach is what was shipped to you? You got pics?

Yeah I ordered the cream, and it went to my university address, but another was shipped to my home address, unbeknownst to me. 

Post a pic if you can.

Here's the picture. On second inspection, it looks more like just a cream reject.

tumblr_mmjo1rSF9P1qidjh1o1_500.jpg