VC Fantasy Hockey League

I gotcha, so we basically want whoever is playing that lineup on for the night, but can switch it the next day. So it's a matter if dedication really

yep you obviously dont want guys on the bench who are playing that night if possible. or if all 3 of your goalies have a game but only 2 are starting you dont want the 1guy not starting in your line up

also here is a really good site to find out who is starting http://www.leftwinglock.com/starting-goalies/

pacioretty?  

just remember yak is on our 3rd line with Jesse Joensuu and Boyd Gordon, playing 3rd line minutes.  Pacioretty on the other hand...

EDIT: wait fuck pacioretty is a LW

no need to negotiate on here, just send me an offer in the league and we'll go back and forth on it until we work something out :)

So, yahoo made a couple roster positions available which is IR+/Day To Day and NA, im going to set these each to 1

For the IR+/Day To Day i know its super annoying when someone isn't playing but hasnt been placed on IR and for NA we can claim someone in either the minors or not playing currently etc.

So, yahoo made a couple roster positions available which is IR+/Day To Day and NA, im going to set these each to 1

For the IR+/Day To Day i know its super annoying when someone isn't playing but hasnt been placed on IR and for NA we can claim someone in either the minors or not playing currently etc.

im okay with the IR/DTD, but I dont think we need NA at all.

eh well its already there, cant change it. Use it if you want or don't.

I think NA is good cause if you have a player who is say suspended you can move them to NA and then pick up someone in the meantime till they return or a player in the minors etc.

Also, we doing a wager or what?