VC Fantasy Hockey League

i believe 10 people did it, so every one drafted 3 teams (a draft order was picked randomly but a number system i think). Each time a team lost by 3 goals or more that team was eliminated. The person w/ the last team to give up 3 goals won the pool.

I won, i think w/ the Hawks.

i believe 10 people did it, so every one drafted 3 teams (a draft order was picked randomly but a number system i think). Each time a team lost by 3 goals or more that team was eliminated. The person w/ the last team to give up 3 goals won the pool.

I won, i think w/ the Hawks.

wait, what?  you guys didn't just do a normal league?

The 3-goal deficit game was a great deal of fun. I'd definitely be into it again.

As for the keepers discussion, (my valueless two cents are) I'm for it, though I don't really want to keep anyone...but I think everyone should be forced to keep 3 players (or two players or whatnot) just to avoid confusion and keep the draft flowing smoothly. Just keep it as a general rule that everyone has to agree with. Also...I agreed to come back, but haven't really looked at anything on there...so is it too soon to be asking when draft day might be? *my apologies if it's been asked in the past couple pages*

Right now we have 3 spots open, jetsfan4ever80 is definitely out but i believe blanchard is taking over that team and i just sent messages to the 2 others. If they are out ill assign their teams to interested members.

Jetsfan4ever80 - Blanchardoswald (pending)

wlb733 - wlb733

Blow Jackets - pickrunner18