CHUCK RAGAN - Covering Ground Picture Disc

Trying to decide if I want to add the picture disc to my roommate's ticket. It's only $10 more than just the ticket... but I'm already getting the litho (which I'm really excited about) with my ticket... and I already have Covering Ground. Think I just made my decision... going to pass on the record.

My first year I saw Chuck, Frank Turner, Audra Mae, Jim Ward and Joey Cape (accompanied, of course, by Joe Ginsburg, Jon Gaunt and others).

Still one of my top 10 shows ever.

Last year with Chuck, Tommy Gabel (pre-anouncement, how she was billed at the time), Nathaniel Rateliff and Cory Branan (guests were Audra Mae and Matt Skiba) did not compare.

This year's lineup, plus the fact that they're back at the El Rey, gives me hope for another inspiring night.

Anyone see a size on the Litho?

I don't know if I am going to presale. Bought 2 last year thinking "I will find someone to go" and ended up eating the tickets cause I couldn't find anyone and didn't feel like going solo (Revival Tours are usually LONG shows). I still have a sawblade 7" on red to sell to recoup some cost.