Underoath Farewell Tour (w/As Cities Burn, mewithoutYou, letlive)

Good point, I guess they couldn't. I'm going to the Atlanta show on the 24th. It was a stupid question, I just thought I'd see if it had been a trend so far at the concerts so far

In my experience over the years, most places here in the metro NY/NJ area had an ATM on site, and there were those that didn't, But like paintedinexilesaid, there has been an increase in bands using the square app, and I've made purchases from them using that method. So in this time and age I would expect a venue to have either or both. You should be good

The only way to get a real specific answer though, would be to call the venue

i believe the 7" is only for people who preordered tickets through the band's site and are not for sale otherwise.

Surprisingly this is, or may be, untrue. Unless they just did this for the second NYC date. I got the VIP bundle anyway, but I noticed that they had the exact same picture disc 7" out on the table for sale for $15. So definitely stop by the merch table at shows and see if this is happening and see if they are limiting how many they sell each night. I forgot to ask that.

Surprisingly this is, or may be, untrue. Unless they just did this for the second NYC date. I got the VIP bundle anyway, but I noticed that they had the exact same picture disc 7" out on the table for sale for $15. So definitely stop by the merch table at shows and see if this is happening and see if they are limiting how many they sell each night. I forgot to ask that.

I noticed the 7" too last night. My guess is that they didnt sell enough VIP units, or anything for that matter. Hence why all of their limited exclusive stuff is still up on their webstore haha

Ouch