Archer Season 4

I love the show and really enjoyed the season opener. It's a really strange plot, but very creative, and they pull it off. I'd like to think its creativity at least, and not just a ploy to increase the ratings on Bob's Burgers (also a good show, but no Archer). I also thought the Bob's Burgers crossover provided an excellent platform for the animators of Archer to show off. The Bob's Burgers characters looked incredible in the Archer universe.

it got awesome ratings. its highest premier, and second-highest overall.

these are only good things.

i knew they were doing a crossover, but really was not expecting to get hit with it in the premier. ya know the way he freaks out whenever babou is around? that was my reaction..

and jesus, the running gags on this show are the best. the pop-culture burns, lana's man-hands, archer's obsession of lacross (archers of loaf-crosse!!!!!!), cheryl's obsession with ostrich. and did we get a "other barry" line in this one?

shit, i'm gonna go watch it again now.

I used to think animated shows like Family Guy were funny. But then I found Archer. This and The League are the only shows that I routinely laugh at -- nothing but love for FX. I need to find somewhere I can watch new episodes online.

family guy is funny...less funny in its current state, but still funny. american dad is funnier. don't let archer take anything away from that. its writing is simply better and smarter. and more cohesive.

the thing about this show is that it's barely a cartoon.  aside from the fact that it's animated it reads far closer to a sit-com.

family guy is funny...less funny in its current state, but still funny. american dad is funnier. don't let archer take anything away from that. its writing is simply better and smarter. and more cohesive.

the thing about this show is that it's barely a cartoon.  aside from the fact that it's animated it reads far closer to a sit-com.

Family stopped being funny a long time ago. It's jokes aren't story driven which makes it so hard to watch now.

just finished the season opener. holy fuck was that great. i like bobs burgers so i was confused at first. i was all like wtf....funny how the kids dont ever talk but i guess they dont have the actors voices for them. ive always thought bob sounded like archer (im assuming its the same guy that does the two voices).

anyway, like usual, shit went down in perfect archer fashion. kgb, running jokes that go all the way back to even season 1, and the animation even looks even better.

sooo fucking excited for this season. my only gripe is i wish the episodes were a bit longer. 20 minutes is just never enough.