PO: The Dear Hunter: Migrant

I've now heard two things about the cream. First being what I posted up there about there being maybe 100. Another is supposedly a quote from Casey saying that the first batch will be yellow for just vinyl preorders and second batch for bundles will be cream. Seeing as it doesn't seem like any of the bundles went out yet guess we'll just have to wait and see

I've now heard two things about the cream. First being what I posted up there about there being maybe 100. Another is supposedly a quote from Casey saying that the first batch will be yellow for just vinyl preorders and second batch for bundles will be cream. Seeing as it doesn't seem like any of the bundles went out yet guess we'll just have to wait and see

If mine's a second batch of cream, I'll trade it for a yellow. But if its a 00ber rare /100 cream, I'll give someone a deal at $2,129,345.87.

:P Really hope I don't get a cream, to be honest. I hate cream/tan/white vinyl.

Finally just got my delux vinyl in today, LP and Annex boxset. Sad to say that I don't have one of the cream vinyl, but the transparent yellow is still pretty nice. Also before I got mine in the mail today I got an email from MerchNow saying that all deluxe vinyl were shipped out monday via media mail and they're coming from Albany, NY. So anyone who didn't get one yet should be pretty soon

Finally just got my delux vinyl in today, LP and Annex boxset. Sad to say that I don't have one of the cream vinyl, but the transparent yellow is still pretty nice. Also before I got mine in the mail today I got an email from MerchNow saying that all deluxe vinyl were shipped out monday via media mail and they're coming from Albany, NY. So anyone who didn't get one yet should be pretty soon

Hoping for it soon!

i still can't get into this album... i really like the first two tracks, but tracks like "shame" and "girls" don't work for me. the rest just kind of trods along. maybe it is a grower, but i find myself just getting bored with it. really sucks because i loved "whisper" since i first heard it and had such high hopes for this album with all the strings. i've been following TDH since act I... bummer.

i still can't get into this album... i really like the first two tracks, but tracks like "shame" and "girls" don't work for me. the rest just kind of trods along. maybe it is a grower, but i find myself just getting bored with it. really sucks because i loved "whisper" since i first heard it and had such high hopes for this album with all the strings. i've been following TDH since act I... bummer.

i understand what you mean. didn't feel it the first time around. after some time i was more into it, but it feels top heavy to me. maybe i'll like the second half better as more time passes :P