PO: The Dear Hunter: Migrant

Just got an email with a download of Migrations Annex

"The Dear Hunter and Equal Vision Records pride themselves on being very in touch with and respectful of the people that support us. We've heard and read many of you that have voiced disappointment in there not being a digital download of the Migrations Annex songs. Initially, the plan was to have those songs be exclusive to the 7"s so that they were more collectable for those of you that have significantly supported the band. We never have nor would intentionally do something that we think would disappoint you, therefore we have decided to provide a digital download of those tracks for you here. Enjoy!"

Waiting to see the LP packaging. Hopefully the album will grow on me, as upon first listen, it didn't stick sadly. 

Same for me and I'm a HUGE TDH fan. After a few days of spinning it though I've definitely fallen in love. I find myself singing parts in my head and putting the album on repeat. Definitely a grower.

In saying that, the Migration Annex...holy SHIT. These tracks are killer. Total old school TDH full of swagger and energy. These 7"s will be my prized possession!

Same for me and I'm a HUGE TDH fan. After a few days of spinning it though I've definitely fallen in love. I find myself singing parts in my head and putting the album on repeat. Definitely a grower.

In saying that, the Migration Annex...holy SHIT. These tracks are killer. Total old school TDH full of swagger and energy. These 7"s will be my prized possession!

I will defiantly pick up those 7"s when I get a chance. I'm sure somebody will be selling them separately. I'm not big on buying DVD or CD media, and the poster I could have done without. The only reason I did not shell out 85.