PO: The Dear Hunter: Migrant

Mine hasn't shipped yet. :/ all I have is the DVD. Oh well, it's just gonna sit in my closet once it gets here so I guess there's no reason to be impatient. I haven't downloaded my annex tracks yet. Migrant was just okay at first, a little slow. But now I think it's pretty good. Whisper is still probably the best song.

I will defiantly pick up those 7"s when I get a chance. I'm sure somebody will be selling them separately. I'm not big on buying DVD or CD media, and the poster I could have done without. The only reason I did not shell out 85. 

Why can't you just respectfully pick up the 7's?

Also I can't wait to frame up that print. I'm doing it with an off white mat and a dark blue frame.

I don't know what's going on lately but I got two double sends in the last week, this being one of them. If anyone wants to buy the cd, migrant shirt (size medium) or the poster print hit me up.

Also, the album has a much different feel than the others but I found it to be very mellow background music as I drove. Can't wait for the vinyl so I can actually sit and digest it.

I don't know what's going on lately but I got two double sends in the last week, this being one of them. If anyone wants to buy the cd, migrant shirt (size medium) or the poster print hit me up.

Also, the album has a much different feel than the others but I found it to be very mellow background music as I drove. Can't wait for the vinyl so I can actually sit and digest it.

does that mean you got two migration annex box sets? would you be willing to let one go if you did?