Cleveland/Akron VC (or surrounding areas in NE Ohio)

sspeck

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Word. I'll be in town with my girlfriend for the weekend and that seems like where we'll be headed. Have you been there in the past? If so, any idea as to when the line starts to form? Id like to try and grab a copy of Deja but i'm assuming I'd need to be one of the first few people in line to pull that off.

Word. I'll be in town with my girlfriend for the weekend and that seems like where we'll be headed. Have you been there in the past? If so, any idea as to when the line starts to form? Id like to try and grab a copy of Deja but i'm assuming I'd need to be one of the first few people in line to pull that off.

They just posted on facebook they only got a few copies in. I think it started about 2 hours before last year, but I had to work so I just heard from friends who went. I'd get there early just to be safe. I think they open at 10am on Saturday.

I'm just going for the Tim Kashner/Chris Farren split. Not interested in anything else this year.

Will do. I'll probably walk up there early since it's around the corner from me. Why are you spending time here, family stuff? Can't imagine anyone willingly visiting Akron.

I'll be doing my usual run to Record Den in Mentor first, then to Music Saves, then probably stop by some Record Exchanges before going to Square.

Anyone in line for that Foo Fighters show in Niles??? Prob too late to just start getting in line haha.

I usually like to stop by the Exchange after the crowd dies down, since no one really goes their for RSD stuff.

I'm just going for the Tim Kashner/Chris Farren split. Not interested in anything else this year.

Will do. I'll probably walk up there early since it's around the corner from me. Why are you spending time here, family stuff? Can't imagine anyone willingly visiting Akron.

My girlfriend lives in Akron so I'm there two weekends a month right now. She recently moved a little further out of town but used to live right there in Highland Square.