Cleveland/Akron VC (or surrounding areas in NE Ohio)

sspeck

• 3 months later...

Which part of Ohio?

There is an opening for Butch Anthony at the Akron Art Museum tonight. He will be there speaking about his art. It should be a good time, with cheap craft beer and such. 

Hey, hey, hey! I'm crashing the Ohio thread because I'll be slinging merch at a show on Saturday the 16th with a friend and neither of us have a place to stay. If anyone has a floor they don't mind letting nice internet strangers sleep on, I will be forever greatful!

If you're gonna be in Cleveland, do yourself a favor and eat at Melt. It's amazing.

Anyone going to Circa Friday and From Indian Lakes Dec. 7?

I'm trying to go, but not sure if any of my friends want to go. I also get off work at 6, so the drive up there after getting some food in me and changing might cut it close.

Hey, hey, hey! I'm crashing the Ohio thread because I'll be slinging merch at a show on Saturday the 16th with a friend and neither of us have a place to stay. If anyone has a floor they don't mind letting nice internet strangers sleep on, I will be forever greatful!

What show? And Saturday is the 15th, did you mean Sunday?