Comeback Kid - Turn It Around 10th Anniversary Pressing

Didn't see any other information besides this item at MerchNow

http://merchnow.com/products/154593/turn-it-around-10-year-gold-lp

EDIT: Via Vincent Kennedy McMahon

Facedown Records will be re-issuing their debut LP "Turn It Around" on gold, red, and blue vinyl with new artwork from Mike Bukowski. The new pressing will be limited to 1,000 copies.

They are touring with their original vocalist for this, and there are other 10th anniversary colors.

http://lambgoat.com/news/19806/Comeback-Kid-touring-with-original-vocalist

Official press release:

This Spring 2013, Canada's Comeback Kid will embark on a string of dates in Europe, USA, and Canada between April and June. Their original vocalist Scott Wade will rejoin the band on vocals for select dates, while current vocalist Andrew Neufeld will be back in his initial position with the band, playing guitar.

Here is the first string of dates. Stay tuned for more shows to be announced in the near future.

22/04 UK, London @ Underworld w/ Backtrack, Final Prayer
23/04 France, Paris @ Le Petit Bain w/ Backtrack, Final Prayer
26/04 Germany, Stuttgart @ Pirate Satellite Festival
27/04 Belgium, Meerhout @ Groezrock Festival
29/04 Hungary, Budapest @ Dürer Kert w/ Backtrack, Final Prayer
30/04 Sweden, Stockholm @ Kulturhuset Firestorm Festival
01/05 Badalona, Spain @ Estraperlo Club
04/05 Lisbon, Portugal @ Republica Da Musica

In addition to these dates, Facedown Records will be re-issuing their debut LP "Turn It Around" on gold, red, and blue vinyl with new artwork from Mike Bukowski. The new pressing will be limited to 1,000 copies.

I'm sure you're not the only one Victim... but I know I for one could not get behind the replacement vocalist after Wake the Dead.

I don't know that I need another copy of this though... I've already got a pic disc, a copy on red from the first press and the East Coast Tour Press w/ negative cover. I wish they had done something more with the 10th anniversary pressing other than just a different cover art. Wasted opportunity IMO.

I'm sure you're not the only one Victim... but I know I for one could not get behind the replacement vocalist after Wake the Dead. I don't know that I need another copy of this though... I've already got a pic disc, a copy on red from the first press and the East Coast Tour Press w/ negative cover. I wish they had done something more with the 10th anniversary pressing other than just a different cover art. Wasted opportunity IMO.

I hear ya on the vocal front. This press definitely could use an extra track or something. Oh well