Fast 6 - Diesel / Rock together AGAIN!

No time like the present to start getting excited for this film. I love the Fast & The Furious Franchise. Hell, I think there are two types of dudes: Those that openly admit to loving Vin Diesel and those too insecure to do so. I've said that before but it's awesome to see the Rock will quit stealing Vin's rightful roles and just join forces with The Master.

Share your love here friends, this is a safe space to do so. 

http://teaser-trailer.com/movie/fast-and-furious-6/

(if anyone can find a youtube trailer that Universal hasn't already pulled down post it up)

217627_10151188760718313_1896520597_n.jp

This is from Vin Diesel's Facebook page. Dude posts shit like this all the time. A lot of the pictures include inspirational quotes. Its actually pretty dope along with being kinda funny.

So you fall into the latter category: too macho to admit your love of Vin Diesel. 

These aren't made for awards season, they are made to be fun. If you can't have fun with a F&F film then you're too serious. 

I love me some Vin

these are terrible movies

I'll still see it, I'm sure.

No, I just hate America.  I saw the greatest thing ever and hated it.  Everything about it.  It makes me die inside that they keep making freedom.

This is what you might as well be saying.