PO: Senses Fail - Renacer

Looks like the Orange is now sold out too but looks like Banquet records is also doing a pre-order for the LP

http://www.banquetrecords.com/SFrenacer

just a heads up for those that didn't get to order. I've noticed someone on ebay already selling their pre-order of both Orange and Purple copies.

Oh shit, really? I did not know that, I tried to order it in one of the bundles but it said out of stock with all the bundles. Crazy but cool, thanks for the clarification :)

I could be wrong, I mean, I didn't buy the bundle, just the vinyl.  I just was looking and it still gave the vinyl+shirt bundle sizes options... so I assumed you could still purchase it.  I could be wrong.

I got shipping confirmation as well!  Excited!

I could be wrong, I mean, I didn't buy the bundle, just the vinyl. I just was looking and it still gave the vinyl+shirt bundle sizes options... so I assumed you could still purchase it. I could be wrong.

I got shipping confirmation as well! Excited!

Oooooh gotcha, ya I went back to check it out and I tried adding any size bundle and it said sold out right above "checkout" link.

All good tho, I too just got the vinyl only. Couldn't justify the 26.99 for the bundles. Cool shirts/posters but not my cup of tea.

Ill have to check my email to see if I got shipping confirmation too! Woot woot!

*edit* got shipping confirmation too!

tumblr_mk4n12Vjab1rnfgc3o1_500.jpg

the purple is so deep i thought it was black when i opened it! 

i have a chip in mine over track 1, but it plays fine. it's like just the coloring came off or didn't fill in somehow, so just give yours a once over when you get it. just in case.

Also, i didn't receive my poster with it. hoping it just received separate shipping, so if you ordered a bundle you have that to look forward to.

tumblr_mk4n12Vjab1rnfgc3o1_500.jpg

the purple is so deep i thought it was black when i opened it! 

i have a chip in mine over track 1, but it plays fine. it's like just the coloring came off or didn't fill in somehow, so just give yours a once over when you get it. just in case.

Also, i didn't receive my poster with it. hoping it just received separate shipping, so if you ordered a bundle you have that to look forward to.

that purple looks so sick! Can't wait to get mine.

Got mine yesterday. Kinda wish I ordered the orange/yellow because this purple is so dark, and I figure that one will look better. Anyone got pics? Mine is numbered something like 574 in gold foil on the back so I guess the purple and the orange/yellow are all randomly numbered up to 1000.

Anyway, stoked to have this. This album goes hard as fuck and I love it after my first spin.

So I'm a little confused, did this also come with a download card? Cause I got a small card with an access code. The reason I'm confused is because I was also emailed a link to download this album.

yeah, it comes with a card too. not sure if they are tied to each other somehow, but now you have options i guess.