ON SALE NOW! You, Me, and Everyone We Know - A GREAT BIG HOLE EP 7"

those dudes ruined whiskey for me (in the best way possible....) i couldnt smell it for a good six months without wanting to die.

I know the feeling. Ben loved his whiskey back then. Augie and Rico were the ones to really get me to drink, but I saw that as Augie being underage.

http://rbr.storeenvy.com

I am currently putting the tests up now, as I am still sitting on a few. Someone asked me via PM earlier if I had an online store, which I realized I did not. So boom. Here we go.

All sales will help fund future releases. Keep checking back for more. It is proving to be a busy year already (which is a good problem to have).

EDIT: This is where you can find the Flanigan release for $10 shipped. 

All orders from last night are shipping today. If you want in on this and want me to ship it out today, I am heading to the post office in an hour. Get one! Help fund my next release!

Tests and mirrors are available too.

http://rbr.storeenvy.com

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

This will be at the plant by the end of next week. They are planning on a 4-6 week turnaround time.

We're looking at an April release. These will be sold in the YMAEWK webstore in a few bundles, as well as in my webstore.

so, apparently I cant like anything anymore....so i will say, awesome.

UPDATE:

This will be at the plant by the end of next week. They are planning on a 4-6 week turnaround time.

We're looking at an April release. These will be sold in the YMAEWK webstore in a few bundles, as well as in my webstore.

What plant are you using if you don't mind me asking? I just got a quote for a 7" release and they said they would ship in early June!