ON SALE NOW! You, Me, and Everyone We Know - A GREAT BIG HOLE EP 7"

I don't see the what I'm going wrong, nobody tells me what I'm doing wrong. What am I not being careful about?

Dude people have told you. Read between the lines...also the comments directed at you. Not trying to be a dick about it but they have basically told you why you are constantly the butt of the joke.

1) really long responses. We all do it sometimes but not every time

2) relax a bit and don't be take everything so seriously

3) its cool to be opinionated but abbreviate that shiz. (this is basically 1. again but is important)

4) the proof videos and overly serious posts are normally why nobody takes you seriously. You may have a good point but spending some time just reading threads instead of commenting on them will help you write them out better. If someone criticizes you its not worth getting your jimmies all rustled...its just the internet.

Actions speak louder than words

let's all make awkward proof videos, that way teenageeric won't feel so alone.

But if we all know each other, then maybe we'd feel guilty about asking for/charging/paying $200+ for one record... and thus the lifeblood of VC would cease to exist within weeks. We'd just be stuck with all of Casey's accounts babbling at each other all day long.

Casey and his damn threads. This went from 3 pages to 7 all because I failed to see the "proof" video. Someone should start that thread in the Everything Else forum. Then I'll have an opportunity to prove who I am as well.

Wait...I'm not on the Everything Else forum?  Where am I?  What is this thread about?

I've had zunes.  I actually really liked zune and I liked the software way more than itunes, but then it got stolen, and it was engraved as a present from my wife 120GB:

1229081024b.jpg

I also still have my original 30 GB zune which is Brown, that is technically my wife's when I got the Blue one, but now I have a 160GB iPod, which I've already had to get replaced within the first year of owning it(free replacement from Apple) but still i feel like the Zune's quality was much better considering my 30 GB is still up and running fairly well.