ON SALE NOW! You, Me, and Everyone We Know - A GREAT BIG HOLE EP 7"

my mother had a zune. any time she asked me to do anything with it, i wanted to cry. worst desktop program ever.

eric, dude... no one thinks you're not real. we know you're 15. 

just more reading, less responding. 

But nobody takes me seriously that's just like saying I'm fake, saying I'm here to get rises out of people and not use the site properly. I feel a lack of respect and it gets really annoying and it some way feels like it's due to my age gap and naiveness, I understand I don't know everything and I may be wrong, but instead of everybody telling me I'm wrong and cracking jokes why doesn't somebody guide me in the right direction? Like I can't make a post without somebody correcting my use of the word "plastic" or telling me to go hunt into 60+ page thread on instructions to make a mock up. It gets annoying after awhile, when every time you try to speak it feels like you're being brushed off and taunted. I bet if somebody else made the same joke I did nobody would have been this harsh about it. That what I'm saying, Ry I'm saying every time I try to speak nobody takes me seriously and disregards it a joke and it's getting to a point where I feel like posting will get me more attention then I bargained for.

But nobody takes me seriously that's just like saying I'm fake, saying I'm here to get rises out of people and not use the site properly. I feel a lack of respect and it gets really annoying and it some way feels like it's due to my age gap and naiveness, I understand I don't know everything and I may be wrong, but instead of everybody telling me I'm wrong and cracking jokes why doesn't somebody guide me in the right direction? Like I can't make a post without somebody correcting my use of the word "plastic" or telling me to go hunt into 60+ page thread on instructions to make a mock up. It gets annoying after awhile, when every time you try to speak it feels like you're being brushed off and taunted. I bet if somebody else made the same joke I did nobody would have been this harsh about it. That what I'm saying, Ry I'm saying every time I try to speak nobody takes me seriously and disregards it a joke and it's getting to a point where I feel like posting will get me more attention then I bargained for.

You can start by not writing a book with the majority of your posts.

Too long! I aint got time to read all dat!

like i said, more reading less responding.

and you're coming off as desperate for acceptance. which, looking back 10 years, is pretty normal. i went through it myself.. but that was with real people.

just stop trying so hard to be taken seriously. here or in real life. it's overrated.

But nobody takes me seriously that's just like saying I'm fake, saying I'm here to get rises out of people and not use the site properly. I feel a lack of respect and it gets really annoying and it some way feels like it's due to my age gap and naiveness, I understand I don't know everything and I may be wrong, but instead of everybody telling me I'm wrong and cracking jokes why doesn't somebody guide me in the right direction? Like I can't make a post without somebody correcting my use of the word "plastic" or telling me to go hunt into 60+ page thread on instructions to make a mock up. It gets annoying after awhile, when every time you try to speak it feels like you're being brushed off and taunted. I bet if somebody else made the same joke I did nobody would have been this harsh about it. That what I'm saying, Ry I'm saying every time I try to speak nobody takes me seriously and disregards it a joke and it's getting to a point where I feel like posting will get me more attention then I bargained for.

You gotta pay the troll toll

I don't know if he's desperate, he's probably just sick of a lot of the members of a site he enjoys being complete assholes to him for no reason.

coming off as. i don't want to sound accusing.