And speaking of the Soul Temple bandcamp page, you can now order a 2LP version of the new Ghostface that is "The Brown Tape" version, which is the Apollo Brown mix. Ships in June. I wish I wasn't such a sucker for Ghostface stuff. Looks like I might have 6 versions of this album (3 with vocals, and 3 instrumentals). Haha.

Got an email from Soul Temple last night saying that the Ghostface is being packed and shipped as we speak.

To make up for the delay, they're sending out a DL code for the Brown Tape along with a 20% off discount code.

The Adrian Younge version is very good, but I'm blown away by the Brown Tape version. Apollo really stepped outside his comfort zone and found some new sounds that suit Ghost and the rest of the Wu roster really well. I had to hold off on ordering the original for financial reasons, but when the Brown Tape vinyl drops in June, it will be a must-buy situation.

The Adrian Younge version is very good, but I'm blown away by the Brown Tape version. Apollo really stepped outside his comfort zone and found some new sounds that suit Ghost and the rest of the Wu roster really well. I had to hold off on ordering the original for financial reasons, but when the Brown Tape vinyl drops in June, it will be a must-buy situation.

I have to agree...I like the Brown Tape version much more. I've been listening to the tracks back and forth and while 12 Ways is really good, I think just about every Apollo track is better. 

Got the Ghostface today, regular version, no upgrades due to delay. 

You can't really expect the label to throw in bonus to make up for a delay, although it is super cool when they do.

You can expect the label to send you everything you ordered...my Shaolin Soul comp was missing. 

I guess it's time to start emailing people.

Oh, yeah. I got the 12RTD collectors' pack in the other day.

And

I also got the Man With the Iron Fists Soundtrack LP that I ordered back in November.

So while they could have handled the delays a bit better I won't be harboring any ill will for Soul Temple Music anymore.

So long as it doesn't happen again.

That is indeed beautiful.

Check this out. It's a new Clan 7" for 50 fucking cents as a customer appreciation deal from Soul Temple. The song's pretty solid too.

http://soultemplemusic.bandcamp.com/album/execution-in-autumn

Grabbed it. 

Also got an email that said that all RZA Shaolin Soul Collections and Ghostface lps have shipped. 

Hopefully, my Shaolin Soul is among them, since I already got my Ghostface.

I'm not worried about getting ripped off and can handle the delays, but the lack of response to emails is disheartening. 

• 2 months later...