THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Guest roebot
little bit of a moral dilemma here. awesomebutton bid on my record. do i block him, or just say fuck it- his money is as good as anyone else's?

maybe i'll just drive the price of your record up to a point no one else will bid on it & not pay. jackass. why are you worrying about an auction that has been up for less than 24 hours with a starting bid of 99 cents. if you don't like "awesomebutton" or anyone else bidding on your item at that price then you shouldn't list it. you going to block her just because she resells stuff? stupid. it will go for what it goes for. also, who the fuck paid $150 for this a couple weeks ago. fuck. good luck cashing in. people are retarded. hence why i flip shit myself.

little bit of a moral dilemma here. awesomebutton bid on my record. do i block him, or just say fuck it- his money is as good as anyone else's?

maybe i'll just drive the price of your record up to a point no one else will bid on it & not pay. jackass. why are you worrying about an auction that has been up for less than 24 hours with a starting bid of 99 cents. if you don't like "awesomebutton" or anyone else bidding on your item at that price then you shouldn't list it. you going to block her just because she resells stuff? stupid. it will go for what it goes for. also, who the fuck paid $150 for this a couple weeks ago. fuck. good luck cashing in. people are retarded. hence why i flip shit myself.

why are you so worked up over that? i would ideally like to see the record go to someone who is actually going to listen to it. she's been outbid anyways, so it's a moot point.

Wow, the stupidest shit just happened to me on eBay.

I won a record exactly a month ago, and still haven't received it, so I contacted the seller to ask if he's shipped it yet. I got this as a reply:

"Hey there, you may be very disappointed upon hearing this but the auctions I put up for these records were for a friend of mine. After payment was processed, I gave him the money in cash and expected him to ship the records out asap, which he didnt. I know doing this is irresponsible and I can be held liable since this is my account, but I do not have the records, otherwise I would have shipped by now. Anyway, please address him here: http://www.facebook.com/_____ and his AIM account is ______ his phone number is ______"

What the fuck? I don't necessarily doubt that that could be the case, but it's not my responsibility to go trolling on Facebook/AIM/make phone calls to "someone's friend" over an eBay win. I feel bad for the guy but it's his friend that fucked him over, not me. Paypal claim filed in 3, 2, 1...

last time i saw a collection like this listed, it went for about a grand

I got a collection like that minus the pizzabox for like 135 bucks about a year ago. it was 23 records too.

so, i just sold something on eBay (not a record) and it went for $76. They guy already paypaled me the money, and the next day he left me a positive feedback and the money is released to me and in my bank account now.. Heres the kicker, i havent even sent the item yet. its still sitting here in my room.

so heres the question, do i be a good person and send him the item today and such or do i keep the money since i already have it and resell the item for some more money?

is there anything he can claim through paypal that he never recieved it? even though on my feedback that he left says "quick shipping..."

what do i do? i need opinions. and is there anyway for me to get fucked by paypal?

so, i just sold something on eBay (not a record) and it went for $76. They guy already paypaled me the money, and the next day he left me a positive feedback and the money is released to me and in my bank account now.. Heres the kicker, i havent even sent the item yet. its still sitting here in my room.

so heres the question, do i be a good person and send him the item today and such or do i keep the money since i already have it and resell the item for some more money?

is there anything he can claim through paypal that he never recieved it? even though on my feedback that he left says "quick shipping..."

what do i do? i need opinions. and is there anyway for me to get fucked by paypal?

it would be a colossal dick move to not send it...people always pay for the item before it's shipped so if everyone did what you're thinking, ebay wouldn't work...

and yes he can file a claim and he would win