PO: KVELERTAK - Meir 2-LP Gatefold Vinyl Set (Import)

maybe only the covers will be different, and the vinyl will be black for evryone..

I would understand when stated "Kvelertak will release their record in many different colors" and when next to the record in webstores "flag colored vinyl" that it would really mean the vinyl is colored. I certainly hope they don't mess with the album art with some damn flag colors over it. I would not want to pay 2€ extra for something like this.

That being said, birdshit on the cover and my home country as one of the special version +all the praising words over the years, I guess it's finally time to check this band out properly.

*edit* my friend Wexzer guessed that since it's 2LP, perhaps they just have eg. for Sweden one yellow and one blue vinyl etc.. would work for those countries except Norway

• 4 weeks later...

I want that green hell edition, but they are not getting back to me with my giant shipping quote. I wonder if any US distributor will be getting any of the flag or any other color edition?

im pretty sure theyre already sold out of that. i might be going to a local store that carries most of their releases sometime this week. if they'll have the record (and its not sold out there either) i can get you one.