CONFESSIONS

Rybread loves ThisScreamsNicky.

ThisScreamsNicky loves Madie.

Madie loves Rad or Controlthebleeding or hobohunter or Ronnie.

Where oh where will the circle of love end.

how did my name get pulled in this. Madie hates me. she blocked me on her phone, got a restraining order against me, and deleted her eharmony and christian singles account. Not because i was stalking her or even on those websites. It was as precautionary measure. i exude creepiness. though i do make a pretty mean grilled cheese. too bad you'll never know Madie. :P

maybe thats part of my problem. I've only been in love once.

she broke up with me suddenly, simply because she realized she didn't wanna be with a girl anymore and needed to start looking for a husband. I worked with this girl to boot. saw her everyday, killed my soul, etc.

then she had a brief affair with one of our managers. killed my soul etc.

then she had a one night stand with a regular customer. killed my soul etc.

got pregnant from said one night stand. i was the chump that bought her the pregnancy test btw. killed my soul etc.

her friends invited me to the baby shower. she called me and told me i wasn't allowed to come. killed my soul etc.

watched her date assholes who hurt her for the next 2 years. i was still the chump who held her while she cried over them and told her she was beautiful & amazing and those guys were idiots. killed my soul etc.

finally, she dated another girl..... that i think may have been the last time i cried.... which was over a year ago. and boy did i cry HARD and OFTEN. in my head, we couldn't be together because i am a girl. it didn't occur to me until this happened that I just may not have been right for her. that's a hard pill to swallow... essentially that you aren't good enough for somebody you love. so i stopped talking to her for about 3 months. we both had different jobs at this point so it was easy.

then one day i woke up and said "hey.... i don't give a fuck anymore. and i need to stop being so bitter about this. i'm gonna go talk to her."

so we've been NORMAL friends since. I don't secretly long for her, we talk about dudes and i talk about chicks. she's my buddy. and motherhood has chilled her out hard. and finally, 3 years after that relationship ended, i'm totally open to falling in love with somebody else.

whoosh. that belonged in man advice. but thats really the last time i remember crying. maybe years of crying a lot about the same person toughened me up. ain't no bitch gettin these tears now.

I can relate to a lot of this. Having your heart shit on is the worst pain ever, isn't it? I spent a good chunk of young years thinking, dreaming, and wanting one girl. I finally married her and it fucking sucked. I look back now and I'm so so so happy that I'm not with her, and also pretty upset with myself for wasting so much time. Unlike you I do not have a good relationship with her. I feel like we're civil, and probably could have a decent friendship, but there's way too much history. I also hate her. haha.

how did my name get pulled in this. Madie hates me. she blocked me on her phone, got a restraining order against me, and deleted her eharmony and christian singles account. Not because i was stalking her or even on those websites. It was as precautionary measure. i exude creepiness. though i do make a pretty mean grilled cheese. too bad you'll never know Madie. :P

I thought that you were one of the people that swapped dating profiles with her.  Plus I seem to remember one of your moving destinations was in Michigan. 

The only logical conclusion I can make is you and Madie are the VC Super Couple.

the post coitus grilled cheese is all the sweeter.

we need a meetup for the regulars who waste their weekends in the everything else section. the special charm of this subforum is our community's ability to have genuine heartfelt moments mixed with weird humor and poop jokes. just like real life.

rybread's my dude. madie's my bitch. yeah that's right, you've been upgraded to my bitch status suddenly and for no apparent reason.

we need a meetup for the regulars who waste their weekends in the everything else section. the special charm of this subforum is our community's ability to have genuine heartfelt moments mixed with weird humor and poop jokes. just like real life.

The 1st Annual VC Convention 2013

Time and Date - TBD

I can relate to a lot of this. Having your heart shit on is the worst pain ever, isn't it? I spent a good chunk of young years thinking, dreaming, and wanting one girl. I finally married her and it fucking sucked. I look back now and I'm so so so happy that I'm not with her, and also pretty upset with myself for wasting so much time. Unlike you I do not have a good relationship with her. I feel like we're civil, and probably could have a decent friendship, but there's way too much history. I also hate her. haha.

what's weird is how i just took it. like... "i love you. and you don't want me anymore. but i'm still here." i mean the shit she did after our break up was technically none of my business but it still killed me and i stuck around. i'm a total dick now as soon as i feel slighted by somebody. nope! not gonna talk it out! gonna yell at you now! baggage sucks.

I thought that you were one of the people that swapped dating profiles with her.  Plus I seem to remember one of your moving destinations was in Michigan. 

The only logical conclusion I can make is you and Madie are the VC Super Couple.

how do you know it wasn't because i wanted to move closer to stevetangent? hmmm (raises eyebrow THE ROCK style)

also madie's probably reading this and.....well...

tumblr_lkp6rh8FTH1qadkreo1_500.gif

eventually i'm going to spill about the one time i was in love and its lingering affects. it comes up quite often in man advice, but i think i just need to lump it all together at some point.

eventually i'm going to spill about the one time i was in love and its lingering affects. it comes up quite often in man advice, but i think i just need to lump it all together at some point.

being in love was the best thing that ever happened to me.

being a heartbroken mess for 2 years straight was the greatest growing and learning experience ever.

keep it positive.