CONFESSIONS

Parks and Rec wedding, oh my god, I couldn't handle it. And the end of toy story 3, I lost my shit. But I cry at everything, happy, sad. Hell, I cried this morning in front of a bunch of strangers at hotel breakfast because there was a tv news story about a high school kid giving up his starting spot on the basketball team for a special needs boy.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I watched Toy Story 3 for the first time yesterday. While they were looking at the fire and holding hands, I had to leave the room. My wife laughed at me.

Truly having somebody care about you romantically is the best feeling in the world. I was to the point where just the thought of her, or mention of her name would give me me butterflies and a huge smile. Now that I'm out of love I feel like all the butterflies are in a giant pit, with clipped wings, after this I'm not falling in love again I refuse you only get hurt in the end. Just spooning with no strings attached.

Truly having somebody care about you romantically is the best feeling in the world. I was to the point where just the thought of her or mention of her name would give me me butterflies and a huge smile. Now that I'm out of love I fell like all the butterflies are in a put with clipped wings, after this I'm not falling in love again I refuse you only get hurt in the end. Just spooning with no strings attached.

...the fuck...

I said shoot ma, shoot...

i love how we know exactly what each other's thinking when it comes to black comedies.

which reminds me...todays conversation with a couple at work:

Me: So how you folks doing today? any plans? kite festival, bbq, riding segways through bad neighborhoods yelling racial slurs?

couple: we are going to home depot.

Me: maybe bed bath and beyond after?

couple: i don't know if we'll have enough time.

it was perfect. 

YES

Man I still remember back in the day chatting it up with all my friends after school while doing homework and avoiding chores. I also used to add some cool people from omegle and other chat room places. Made some of my first internet friends back then

My first internet friends were on Hobbo Hotel, and Runescape.