CONFESSIONS

i'm a crier. most recently... parks & rec wedding. i was a fucking mess.

but i get anxiety so bad sometimes that bawling my eyes out is the only release that works.

Damm I'm the same way. Especially when I'm angry. I got in a fight where guy just pushed me over the edge with taunts. We started fighting afterwards people told me I was crying like crazy and kicking ass at the same time.

One of only 2 times I've ever gotten into a fight. That when I learned I cry when I'm mad. I guess that's how I control myself from raging

the thing about the parks wedding is that i've watched it a few times, and cried at a different part every time. like when chris gives ben the letter sending them to pawnee. and the moment that leslie realizes that she's about to walk down the aisle. and when they showed the b&w montage. and when leslie threw away anne's "fertility tea" and april & andy had one of the best moments of the season.

okay, maybe i was crying from laughter on that last one.

I don't necessarily cry but I do tear up nearly non-stop.  The most random of shit can set me off. 

Music, movies.  Happy, sad. 

I also have to admit I'm glad to know there are more guys out there like me that cry / tear up and silly shit.

Same man, random news stories, movies, and music get me all the time.

OH. personally i have a really hard time crying.

if i have to be honest with some deep painful feelings and say them to somebody's face i'll cry.

i'm a suffer alone type. but now when i'm alone i can't even cry. it sucks. felt on the verge of tears SEVERAL times for the past few months. feel like if i could just have a good 30 minute cry i'd feel a lot better.

OH. personally i have a really hard time crying.

if i have to be honest with some deep painful feelings and say them to somebody's face i'll cry.

i'm a suffer alone type. but now when i'm alone i can't even cry. it sucks. felt on the verge of tears SEVERAL times for the past few months. feel like if i could just have a good 30 minute cry i'd feel a lot better.

i went through this a couple months ago, where it felt like i was just going to lose it over almost anything. the dumbest little shit would happen, and i would well up a little bit.

then one night, i was alone, felt it coming on, and just let it go. i've been good since.

pretty sure every guy I've encountered in Brooklyn has no feelings/is emotionally stunted

Good to read about you emo guyzzz.

Depends where you are. Chances are if you are in the trendy parts of Northern Brooklyn, they not from Brooklyn. Chances are if you are in Southern Brooklyn (Bay Ridge, Bensonhurst, Gravesend) their dads yell at them for not getting a city job, or loves them for getting one. If you're in Coney Island/Brighton Beach, chances are the kids on drugs.

EDIT: These are vast stereotypical overgeneralizations that have some truth to them

It's because in Brooklyn they put all their emotions in that bomb ass pizza they cook. Like pizza is too bomb there.

Oh it is

I don't know how this is going to help me. Should I be turned into a pizza or something? Or date pizza?

DO IT! DATE PIZZA! THAT WOULD BE SO DOPE! DOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!