CONFESSIONS

One of the dudes in that band was a total boner during a show once (kept knocking into me, then putting his arm around me, then pushing me out of the way) and I am still holding that against them.

that is a bummer!  last time i saw them i ran into a similar drunk boner moshing little girls.  he wasn't in the band because they were playing. sorry that happened.  they kick out the jams.

But how many pizzas am I going to have to date? Can't stay with one once it gets all moldy.

CONFESSION: This dude I used to date told me that when we first started talking and that's why I decided to date him. I just wanted him to deliver me pizzas naked.

Edit: I feel really creepy for confessing that now.

I can't. The puns are endless. Too easy. ;)

I hope he wasn't as crazy as all the other people I delivered with. I did that on Staten Island though. Tips are good depending on the neighborhood. No one ever answered the door naked for me though, which is probably a good thing, since I mostly delivered to fat Italians. :mellow:

As for crier talk, I tear up too much to dramatic movies. Probably because I rarely watch them and when I do I'm pretty intense about it. I always get something in my eye right? I've done my fair share of tearing at crazy life events.

Not touching poop talk with a ten foot pole.

that is a bummer!  last time i saw them i ran into a similar drunk boner moshing little girls.  he wasn't in the band because they were playing. sorry that happened.  they kick out the jams.

BONER MOSHING LITTLE GIRLS. I just can't. :lol:  Except that sounds really awful when you think about it.

Confession: I detest Punk music except the Sex Pistols. But I like Hardcore.

Let's go see Purity Ring, or like some noise pop like Some pop-punk or an indie band, anything but punk.

Just curious...how do you define punk and hardcore, band-wise?

I can't. The puns are endless. Too easy. ;)

I hope he wasn't as crazy as all the other people I delivered with. I did that on Staten Island though. Tips are good depending on the neighborhood. No one ever answered the door naked for me though, which is probably a good thing, since I mostly delivered to fat Italians. :mellow:

As for crier talk, I tear up too much to dramatic movies. Probably because I rarely watch them and when I do I'm pretty intense about it. I always get something in my eye right? I've done my fair share of tearing at crazy life events.

Not touching poop talk with a ten foot pole.

Nah, dude was cool~ Wait, I didn't want to be the one naked. I wanted the delivery dude to be naked. That would be a total problem though because I wouldn't want the pizza to get cold.

Staten Island, fat Italians. Sounds like a good time to me!

Wait, we should totally get back to poop talk. I don't have any good stories though.

Hardcore: Black Flag, The Descendents , Minor Threat

Punk: Gorilla Biscuits, 7 Seconds, Anti-Flag

I giggled at your definition of hardcore. 

To be fair I lack ability or desire to classify bands as Post-Hardcore, Thrash, Crust, etc etc.

Heres a link to the Hardcore thread.  Go check out a few bands on there to see what hardcore is.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/83603-attn-my-hardcore-brethren/

Maneatingcow and Nicky... want to acknowledge your confessions, just got done reading through both of them, shit is deep. Thanks for sharing

once my friend raul shit behind a dumpster in a alley, then immediately went home and fucked his girlfriend on the floor all shit-assed. he was a weird guy. there is my poop story. i don't have any of my own. 

I take it back. Now, I will never do anyone until I know for sure they've wiped their ass beforehand.

Also I am REALLY behind in an online class that I'm taking in grad school. My suggestion is that if you are a serial procrastinator like me (my feelings on that could fill a page) please DO NOT take an online class. Holy shit what did I get into...

Professional underachiever.

I take it back. Now, I will never do anyone until I know for sure they've wiped their ass beforehand.

na, he was a weird guy. once he spraypainted his soon to be wife from the neck down as she was passed out in a stairwell because he found it hilarious. dude sharted in his shorts on tour and wore them the entire tour without washing them. he was disgusting, and somehow he's married now.