Bled Fest 2013 5/25/13

There are 3 bands in there I would really like to see (masked intruder, mixtapes, cheap girls). I used to listen to anti-flag but not much lately. The rest I have no idea who they are. So maybe.

I might have to give Koji a try. I know he covers Ted Leo's "biomusicology". Knowing nothing else, that's a pretty good start...

Traditional thigh piece with roses. I'll post pics when it's done I'm sure! But my guy is in Ann Arbor, maybe I can get it done all on Friday night. I don't know. Are you going?

I'm kinda thrown off by this show. It's far enough to make getting there a pain but not far enough to have that cool "go see a show in a new place" vacation-like feel. It's got a few bands I'd like to see but it's not one of those festivals you see and think "holy shit, that lineup is nuts" (at least for me).

So I don't know. Thinking out loud. I'll probably make a call the week of the show.

Sweet on the tattoo. It's something I've thought about doing but never went through with. I'm just afraid I'd get something I thought was cool and then hate it a year later.

We should totally start a What tattoo is Maddie getting thread.

I will guess she is getting the name of her VC Crush on her throat.  I'll put $20 on Controlthebleeding on the throat.

That would be a horrible thing to tattoo on anyone's throat! Just brings up a nasty image in my mind. Nothing against the person...

If I do go I expect everyone from here to be drinking booze with me in the parking lot. When I went to Chicago and no one wanted to hang with me I was sad, dammit

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/86081-ft-dads-shit-twins-lathe-75-old-gray-lathe-75/?p=1448117

I still don't know what happened, but from the gist of it I think Kevin was caught being a flipper.  I just ran across them chasing each other around late last night replying to each others posts with those gifs.  It was kind of sweet.

Sweet that the OP is coming from Nebraska to see this! I'm going to take my so-so attitude and keep it to myself.

You going to stick around any extra days or just hit the show and head out?

This will be the farthest that I've traveled for a show so I'm pretty excited for it!  I'm not sure yet exactly what the plan is.  How far is Howell from Detroit?

If I do go I expect everyone from here to be drinking booze with me in the parking lot. When I went to Chicago and no one wanted to hang with me I was sad, dammit

I would definitely be down for boozing in the parking lot!