The Bring Me The Horizon - Count Your Blessings vinyl that shipped looks nice as hell.

Translucent Dark Blue 180 gram. Looked in to it the label and vinyl label on the back and both stores are UK, so perhaps Best Buy is one of the only places with it? Couldn't find pressing info on it however.

600578_10151563448489751_1822662739_n.jp

My first time trying this.. I've got 2 records on back order and just received a heads up email from Best Buy saying they still can't find them and will cancel the orders on July 18th unless I choose something different.

Question: is this email the precursor to getting the $10 code? Have others, who have gotten discount codes, received these warning emails before the item is cancelled? And then gotten codes?

Finally, how quick do the codes come after cancellation usually?

Thanks in advance for any tips!! And thanks to VC for the BB tip in general.

My first time trying this.. I've got 2 records on back order and just received a heads up email from Best Buy saying they still can't find them and will cancel the orders on July 18th unless I choose something different.

Question: is this email the precursor to getting the $10 code? Have others, who have gotten discount codes, received these warning emails before the item is cancelled? And then gotten codes?

Finally, how quick do the codes come after cancellation usually?

Thanks in advance for any tips!! And thanks to VC for the BB tip in general.

The first email you get about it still being on backorder doesn't necessarily mean it'll get canceled, in some cases it still ships. If your order does get canceled (which usually takes about a month), you'll get an email saying "order canceled, discount on it's way" & you get a code within a day or so.

ahhh okay just curious. Are the red/orange still available?

I have no clue what the deal is. There's never been an explanation why the merchnow copies took so much longer to be sent out. I know that most retailers had been sold out for a while, so it's probably the merchnow copies that are now being sent to retailers. So probably not, honestly.

My red/orange was beautiful but it sounded so bad that I got rid of it forever ago

I have no clue what the deal is. There's never been an explanation why the merchnow copies took so much longer to be sent out. I know that most retailers had been sold out for a while, so it's probably the merchnow copies that are now being sent to retailers. So probably not, honestly.

My red/orange was beautiful but it sounded so bad that I got rid of it forever ago

what a shame. I should've ordered this from Hot Topic when I had the chance :/