Crazy right? Because when I go to the gym I always bring my portable vinyl player dude!!!

I think he was just referring to the buying part, not the listening part. I don't think there's any person out there that can honestly say they don't listen to any digital music.

I know that if I pay for an album once (especially if it's on vinyl) I will not pay for it again for a digital copy. Just doesn't make sense to me. Personally, I feel the same way about movies as well.

Ordered Bracken - We Know About The Need for $7 shipped last night. I hope it actually ships and isn't a CD.

Got this today. I'm pretty pumped. This record is still available from the label and stuff but I couldn't pass it up for $7 total.

Ok, based off past month of testing, I can confirm the following:

It is now 1 code per CANCELLATION day

Example: you order 3 copies of same record on January 1st, the order is cancelled feb 1st. Only 1 code is issued. It doesn't matter if 3 different records were ordered, if they are cancelled on a single date, only 1 code is issued.

Same applies if you placed seperate orders on different days (say jan1st and jan2nd). If BB decides to cancel them both on feb 1st, you are only sent 1 code

So stop ordering 25 copies of panic - pretty odd!! Lol

All you are doing is selling out records and bringing this to their attention

Just place 1 order for 1 record per day.

You're welcome

fuck, i can't figure out what to order with my expiring code and another one. don't want to pay anything so i'm stuck between M83's Saturday = Youth, The Jealous Sound's A Gentle Reminder (either deluxe or not deluxe), This Town Needs Guns latest album, or Danny Brown's XXX. ugh.

first world problems. hahaha. 

fuck, i can't figure out what to order with my expiring code and another one. don't want to pay anything so i'm stuck between M83's Saturday = Youth, The Jealous Sound's A Gentle Reminder (either deluxe or not deluxe), This Town Needs Guns latest album, or Danny Brown's XXX. ugh.

Danny Brown, brah.

He didn't come here on his recent tour, which I would have died to see because I love both him and Kitty. I got to see him last year and he's great.

Kitty's music is so bad but she was fairly entertaining on stage. She's actually coming back here with Anamanaguchi, which is quite a weird combination.

Never listened to Danny Brown. I'd say TTNG, but my bias shows through as I just ordered Animals yesterday. As an aside, when performing a specific search I no longer see options to specify vinyl vs cd. Mildy annoying as I was trying to look up The Cure which is bad enough when just searching through vinyl, but add in cds and it's a whole bigger mess.

Never listened to Danny Brown. I'd say TTNG, but my bias shows through as I just ordered Animals yesterday. As an aside, when performing a specific search I no longer see options to specify vinyl vs cd. Mildy annoying as I was trying to look up The Cure which is bad enough when just searching through vinyl, but add in cds and it's a whole bigger mess.

the new TTNG has NOTHING on animals, tbh. i dont see myself spinning the new one ever, yet i spin the shit out of my copies of animals.

I think the new one's formidable. Just slightly different, but what do you expect with a new singer. If you really want to get into it, there's a strong appeal to me for the pre-Animals stuff having some of my favorites. Who knows, maybe I've just developed a naive loyalty to the band's discography over the years (I celebrate their entire catalog).

Ok, based off past month of testing, I can confirm the following:

It is now 1 code per CANCELLATION day

Example: you order 3 copies of same record on January 1st, the order is cancelled feb 1st. Only 1 code is issued. It doesn't matter if 3 different records were ordered, if they are cancelled on a single date, only 1 code is issued.

Same applies if you placed seperate orders on different days (say jan1st and jan2nd). If BB decides to cancel them both on feb 1st, you are only sent 1 code

So stop ordering 25 copies of panic - pretty odd!! Lol

All you are doing is selling out records and bringing this to their attention

Just place 1 order for 1 record per day.

You're welcome

Not sure if people are still struggling to find back ordered items that wont ship, but I just got a cancellation from The Rooftops "A Forest of Polarity."

So, if you're looking for coupon codes, I doubt they'll get anymore copies of that.

That's still there?

Been ordering that one from the start, hah.