I was referring to the folks a few pages back who were calling those abusing the system the worst ever, etc. Anyway, I had ordered the same record and a CD each day for about a month and had saved up 14 codes, used them on one order and it was cancelled right away. I had just had an order for a Wii game for my kids go through a day before. All at once a few orders were then cancelled without promise of a discount. Spent a while on the phone trying to figure it out, no one had an answer. Bestbuy then sent me a one use coupon for $140 and told me to use an alternate payment source. I used paypal this time and got the cancellation email before I even got the confirmation email. Called bestbuy, got transferred around a bit, finally talked to someone on their "expert team" who told me my account had been flagged for identity theft because of repeat orders and that is why orders are no longer going through. Oops! 

Well that explains it.  You were being way too obvious.

The nationals - sad songs for dirty lovers shipped a day before it was to be canceled! Fine with me for 12 bucks. Haven't seen it anywhere for less than 20. Also used two codes for gaslights first two albums for 5.50 outta pocket.

So jealous. The National is my #1. Is sad songs still available that cheap Or did I miss the bus?

^So jealous. The National is my #1. Is sad songs still available that cheap Or did I miss the bus?

Musta been 14.99. (Been keeping stuff under $12 in fear bb is gonna get their shite together) Still a good deal imho. If they shipped mine there's a good chance. May have to wait a bit. Cant wait to play have only heard mp3s.

Nuclear Sad Nuclear by The Number Twelve Looks Like You is surefire. Ordered twice and hasn't shipped. The label that pressed it isn't around anymore either, so I can't see them getting more copies.

Blue Sky Noise was up a little less than a week ago. They took it completely off the site and my order already got cancelled.

Also, In Desolation - Off With Their Heads got cancelled even though it's still available from Epitaph.

Yup. Five orders of that cancelled on the same day because of that, hahaha. Only got one code because of that, fucking scattered it for no reason!!!