(ADDED PRICES) FS: HRVRD coin flip (pics), Radiohead KOL newspaper ed, MBD posters/prints

mrewest

***PRICES ARE FOR U.S. ONLY. CONTACT ME IF YOU'RE INTERNATIONAL***

12"

Dustin Kensrue - Please Come Home (blue, 2nd pressing) $15ppd PENDING

Deftones - Covers make offer

HRVRD - From the Bird's Cage (coin flip, see pics below) $60ppd

2dr5edf.jpg

23pg61.jpg

10"

Radiohead - King Of Limbs (newspaper edition, with the newspaper, not sealed but only listened to a couple times, few normal nicks on cover)$35ppd

7"

Julian Casablancas - 11th Dimension $5ppd

Receiving End of Sirens - Songs 2003 (sealed) $7ppd

***Both of the above for $10ppd

Posters

Circa Survive/International Noise Conspiracy show flyer. This is pretty small. Not much bigger than a hand. I'll even just throw it in with any order if interested. $2ppd

kf30x2.jpg

***All 3 Murder By Death posters below can be had for $30ppd, or priced individually

Murder By Death, Athens, Ohio show print $5ppd

1263czs.jpg

Murder By Death/Against Me show print $5ppd

2n06mhx.jpg

Murder By Death, Bitter Drink Bitter Moon autographed screen printed poster (came with fancy Kickstarter order of the new album, #'s 204/615) $23ppd

ixr3tc.jpg

• 1 month later...

Man I thought for sure I'd get some interest on my coin flip.

Don't make me go to ebay!

And I promise this is the last bump for at least a day. The RSD aftermath just pushes everything else outta sight quickly!

Nobody even sent you any offers?! That thing looks cool and anybody who doesn't own some variant of that record needs to!

I've had some offers. But haven't heard back from a couple people after having discussions.

I put up "make offer" because I'm willing to consider trades, or trade/cash combos. I've seen these sell for $70+. Don't necessarily NEED that, unless someone wants to make sure they get it. Let's just say if someone came at me that hard, I wouldn't think twice about selling it.

But I haven't reached "desperation" phase yet so I'm just seeing what kind of interest is out there.

• 2 weeks later...