PO: Cartel - Collider

I will wait till this album is out and I have gotten a chance to hear it before pulling the trigger. To be honest I can see myself loving this album but I will let someone else pick it up, see how the vinyl itself sounds, and spend some time with the album before committing to 32 shipped. Honestly if the album is as good as it seems like it will be I won't have too much of an issue with it but I doubt highly it will sell out. Cartel are far from as big as they used to be and I can't this selling out quick.

They said they are working on their other albums as well.   Can't decide on this one though.  I like what I have heard so far. but 32 shipped is a bit much

Way too much. I like that this is being pressed as a 2XLP, but I think it would have been just as great as just a standard LP in a few color choices (maybe just black and red) for a lower cost of like $14-15.

I want to be excited Cartel will finally have an album released on vinyl. With this price I'm super dissapointed. Maybe a few other places will stock this and a better deal can be found somewhere else.

• 1 month later...

I got this today, it is absolutely beat to fuck! Massive seam splits and all four corners are are just demolished! It looks like it was used as a Frisbee prior to being boxed up. Has anyone ever dealt with District Lines as far as a replacement or refund? I also added the "grab bag" vinyl to this and that album is destroyed as well. 

I got this today, it is absolutely beat to fuck! Massive seam splits and all four corners are are just demolished! It looks like it was used as a Frisbee prior to being boxed up. Has anyone ever dealt with District Lines as far as a replacement or refund? I also added the "grab bag" vinyl to this and that album is destroyed as well. 

damn, sorry to hear that. mine came in on Saturday and looks perfect.

I got this today, it is absolutely beat to fuck! Massive seam splits and all four corners are are just demolished! It looks like it was used as a Frisbee prior to being boxed up. Has anyone ever dealt with District Lines as far as a replacement or refund? I also added the "grab bag" vinyl to this and that album is destroyed as well.

Damn dude, that blows. Upload a pic of it

I got in touch with Cartel on twitter and they gave me an email address, should have a new one sent out to me tomorrow. Had a solid mail day but everything I got was damaged! Weirdest thing! I got Bob Marley-Legend from Amazon and there are razor blade slices in the LP jacket, Cartel- Collider which was just battered to shit, some random ass grab bag LP from District Lines which was also battered to shit and Paramore from HT which has seam splits all over the spine.  

I got in touch with Cartel on twitter and they gave me an email address, should have a new one sent out to me tomorrow. Had a solid mail day but everything I got was damaged! Weirdest thing! I got Bob Marley-Legend from Amazon and there are razor blade slices in the LP jacket, Cartel- Collider which was just battered to shit, some random ass grab bag LP from District Lines which was also battered to shit and Paramore from HT which has seam splits all over the spine.  

what record did you get with the grab bag?

Dude that sucks. Hope you are able to get everything exchanged. I would hate to have a mail day where everything was botched.

Wait, you got 3 shipments from 3 different places, all in one day and all were damaged? Oh man, that's terrible, I'm sorry. Pretty much the biggest bummer ever. Hope you get it all straightened out!

That just sounds like a shitty day ha… I would've been pissed. I hope you get all the situations resolved! 

The grab bag was actually a cool looking vinyl, never heard if the band, it's called Battlefields- Stained with the Blood on an Empire. It's on yellow with red splatter. Ill see if I can take a pic and upload it. And for those wondering most have been worked out, just waiting to hear on the Cartel and how they're going to fix it. Thanks for the well wishes!