Whirr - Part Time Punks Sessions 7"

My Interpunk order arrived today. Baby blue x 2. No black or navy mix or side b. Oh well.

RFC will make it 3. If anyone gets a duplicate variant Black- blue and wants to trade even though /500 vs. /200, I will trade straight across. We'll see what the reset of y'all git....

Guess. I should be happy-- texting while passenger on a bumpy Carolina road :)

You're in Cali?! Anywhere near SF?

Edit: I can't read.

Pics?

PicsN6NCwhq.jpg

bARXPGh.jpg

We were leaving in a hurry to get out of town and the mail lady had left this on the front porch-- so I just opened quickly to take a look. Sticker says "Blue" and when I looked they were baby blue (or sky blue or 'Carolina' blue), and I swear, no swirl or variation---but man, if they look like deleted...'s, I'm going to check myself in the looney ward.  Will snap some pic's when we get back home tomorrow.

already up on the 'baY:  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHIRR-Part-Time-Punks-Sessions-7-RSD-record-store-day-BLUE-WAX-title-fight-NEW-/251263782453?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D229%26meid%3D7109288400010602515%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1121%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D251263455807%26

and another by tacobella (seller) responded quickly to my question about color which described it must look like the link one for sale above.

I got the swirl looking one that's pictured. I ordered from RFC as well so I hope it's not going to be the same one. I'm a bit confused on this release as far as the variants go.

Lo siento, Yo soy loco :blink: Mine indeed look like deletedunknowns for the most part except like 90% baby blue, and 10% faded navy blue 'swirls' or something. Just looked inside the edge and saw the baby blue.

We'll see what the RFC look like...

Baby Blue / Royal Blue - rfc

Black in Electric Blue - interpunk

There are two colors! 

Which variant is RFC sending / sent (no notification of sent yet) on the Preorders? Is it random, or the Black in Electric Blue, as IP is sending the "Blue Vinyl" that deletedunknown posted above?

Thanks RFC for any info you can give! :)

Blue/blue has the same sticker, so same distributor. Not sure why there would be separate main distributors anyway.

My baby blue/royal blue has the Cobraside sticker but all the wholesale RSD items we ordered from them had those stickers. There were other shops in town that had the Whirr 7" without the Cobraside sticker. 

Some Whirr fanatico fantastico I am. I haven't even ordered it from RFC or Interpunk or anywhere. Ha!

Yup, you fucked up Juan. Time to stop now and send me whatever Whirr test pressings you have.   :)

My baby blue/royal blue has the Cobraside sticker but all the wholesale RSD items we ordered from them had those stickers. There were other shops in town that had the Whirr 7" without the Cobraside sticker. 

Well that's not the first time I'd think I know more than I actually do. I'm just glad I'm not a variant collecting person as I may actually be mildly perturbed trying to figure out this release.