Bioshock Infinite

Just got this for PC. Really stoked on the PC-only textures. Game looks great for "current gen." Having a blast so far. Elizabeth sounds and acts a lot like Belle from Beauty and the Beast to me; anyone else getting that vibe? Agreed that the original Bioshock was more interesting because I didn't have any idea what was going to happen. Now, having played both previous games in the series, I'm just waiting for the twist. But it's still a really enjoyable game. So much attention to detail. I find myself reading signs and posters just immersing myself in the world. Gameplay is the best it's been in the series too, in my opinion. I actually LOVE when I'm about to die and Elizabeth tosses me a health pack. And the skyhook? Tricky to get used to at first but loads of fun once you get the hang of it. Makes battles really interesting.

finished my easy playthrough and started 1999 today. it's pretty difficult--you definitely have to take it slow and play smart. i'm up to monument tower and i haven't died yet, but there are some parts later on that i have a feeling will be pretty impossible.

I beat 1999 mode, if you're thinking about the 3 part Siren battle then you're fucking right. Rage inducing that was. Nothing else was too difficult.

That and the ending. What vigors/weapons did you upgrade?

Nah ending was easy. Upgraded Possession first, then Murder of Crows, Shock Jockey, Charge for insta shield, and Undertow for the last battle. Didn't touch the others. Mostly used the sniper and hand cannon with a bit of shotgun, carbine, and RPG.

Nah ending was easy. Upgraded Possession first, then Murder of Crows, Shock Jockey, Charge for insta shield, and Undertow for the last battle. Didn't touch the others. Mostly used the sniper and hand cannon with a bit of shotgun, carbine, and RPG.

1999 isn't nearly as bad as i thought it would be. i'm up to comstock house and have only died a handful of times (during the siren fights and a few cheap shots by snipers). i actually finished the first siren fight without dying. i'm hoping to finish it tomorrow night. would be a hell of a lot easier if i could use those dollar bill machines--going for that achievement too while i'm at it. after that i'm at 100% until the DLC comes out.

It's been said, but bears repeating: THAT ENDING.

Reeaally enjoyed this game. Enjoyed it much more than either of the previous Bioshock titles but I feel like I might be in the minority with that thought. Regardless, had a ton of fun and enjoyed multiple jaw dropping moments throughout. Unfortunately, I don't have time to go through 1999 mode right now, with classes kicking back in, but I will eventually. 

Great game. Finished this weekend. Loved the ending. Can't wait for the DLC. Can we tag SPOILERS and start discussing the ending ? Because I really want to discuss it with someone other than my wife, whose comment on sitting through the final scenes with me was, "So it was just Fightclub? Lame."

• 7 months later...

I'm excited for the DLC, however it's not getting great reviews and it's only supposed to be 2 hours of gameplay or so.

I feel like people were expecting a whole new game, Its a small side story, I'm really thankful for it because I feel like its going to be a long wait before the next Bioshock.