Whose going to the American Nightmare Reunion Round 3?

Someone shoot me a link? Come on!

Are you looking to sample a song or two?  Because their albums are pretty short, and - in my opinion - are probably more appreciated in full.  I think I have a couple free DL codes I could hook you up with.  Also: if you're somehow smitten on first listen, I'm looking to sell my spare copies of Background Music and We're Down 'Til We're Underground.  180 gram.  Black wax.  Sealed.  Selling them at cost of what Deathwish would charge + shipping, and not a penny more.

That's kind of what I figured would happen with the first reunion show they did months back, when it was a huge deal and everyone was going nuts.  Now I feel like they're just doing a very slow, space out tour.  I don't know, they're somewhere in between at the moment.  I can't imagine them ever returning to the studio, but I also don't suspect these three shows to be the last we'll ever see of them.

That's kind of what I figured would happen with the first reunion show they did months back, when it was a huge deal and everyone was going nuts.  Now I feel like they're just doing a very slow, space out tour.  I don't know, they're somewhere in between at the moment.  I can't imagine them ever returning to the studio, but I also don't suspect these three shows to be the last we'll ever see of them.

Isn't that the bread and butter for a lot of reuniting bands these days though.  Doing shows every now and then when they fit into their normal lives.

I don't think they're back to being a band at all, they're simply having reunions in different parts of the country.  Not everyone could make it to the last batch of shows, so they're spreading it out.  It's not as though they're practicing outside of these shows or writing new songs.

Also, agreed on Wes writing a new book; however, the bulk of Deathbeds were lyrics from his time in American Nightmare, which are gorgeous pieces of writing, whereas his Cold Cave lyrics seem to lack the same creative genius his earlier lyrics had.