Converge - Caring and Killing (Hydra Head)

Hah, nice double crap today: I didn't remember that BCD put the actual value on the customs sticker, so I ordered the two splatters together to save ten bucks on shipping. Of course the package was stopped by customs and I had to pay an additional $34 to get it - meaning the final price on these records ended up being $62 a piece. And, I also received my swirl copy from KRM, only it wasn't the swirl, it was another black splatter, so that was a quick 47 bucks out the window there.

Anyways, stoked to have this on vinyl at last and can't wait to get home and spin it after work.

Ouch! Even when you're the first to preorder, you're still paying OOP prices.

Hah, nice double crap today: I didn't remember that BCD put the actual value on the customs sticker, so I ordered the two splatters together to save ten bucks on shipping. Of course the package was stopped by customs and I had to pay an additional $34 to get it - meaning the final price on these records ended up being $62 a piece. And, I also received my swirl copy from KRM, only it wasn't the swirl, it was another black splatter, so that was a quick 47 bucks out the window there.

Anyways, stoked to have this on vinyl at last and can't wait to get home and spin it after work.

So what IS the deal with customs over there?  

You had to pay $34 for a $50 package?  

What is the actual rate they make you pay?

• 1 month later...