F-S/T HELP ME OPEN A LOCAL RECORD SHOP! ****WE HAVE PROGRESS!****

clh2285

***IF THIS POST NEEDS TO BE MOVED, MODS DO WHAT YOU WILL***

THE ORIGINAL POST

"I am selling off tons of stuff (starting with games) to fund a local record shop. My goal is to be ready to go by this time next year. This area has not had a real record store in almost 10 years. I think it is about time for that to change. I will be adding stuff to this list periodically so keep checking back.

Thanks in advance for your help and if anyone has any advice or tips feel free to message me.

Wish me luck!"

AND NOW WE ARE HERE
Thanks to everyone that has helped out so far. In anticipation of the physical shop opening we have started a web store and facebook page to get the word out and help further the process.
Local events are being scheduled, deals with indie labels and film companies are being worked out to carry their work in the shop and already we are carrying Poster Prints from a few artist (one artists work is already available for purchase)

Thanks again for your support, if you are interested in anything to purchase or would like to cross promote please message me on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/RadToysGamesMusicAndMore Don't forget to like and share!

http://radvinyl.storenvy.com/